90s memories.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shostpn420, Feb 18, 2015.

Right? That shit was the fucking future

And then later I remember "the fucking future" being those damn robot dogs, remember those? 

[​IMG]

The Poo-Chi, apparently I was 12 when they came out and I remember briefly wanting one but I think we had just gotten a real puppy at the time. I wonder how my parents felt about that. "Shit, we could have just gotten them these stupid robot dogs and we wouldn't have to clean up their shit or feed them. Goddammit" :laughing: 

2. Holy. Yaaaas they brought back french toast crunch I'm so happy i could cry.
    Can we talk about my 101 dalmations shirt with non-matching leggings outfit that my mom thought was a good idea for someone to wear.
    And anyone remember those music chip things? I think they were called Hit Clips?

3. #83 travilanche, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    [​IMG]

To this day, the best racing game of all time.

4.  I graduated high school in '96. Remember those years fondly. A bag of weed meant shake with some stems and a roach or two thrown in. All of the Epitaph & Fat Wreck bands were exploding on the scene back then & I bought as many albums and went to as many shows as I could. But most of all, things were just...different then. People were so much different. So much less self-absorbed than they are now. I dunno.....

I'm sure people who were my age now back in the 90's were saying the same shit about how much better everything was 20 years ago, so I guess it's all relative.

I fucking remember those things, yep, Hit Clips. An mp3 player before your fragile little mind could have even fathomed such alien technology. Such slick pimpin' for elementary school. [​IMG]

6. it only played like 30 seconds of the song but damn were you cool

Didn't they have ones you could get that had the whole song? Maybe I'm making that up. I know it wasn't exactly the best variety musically, but my third grade self didn't care. [​IMG]  

8. #88 landrace, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22iVFudOV8

How many of you remember this theme song?

9. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Anti skip on the CD player.

11. And bass boost! Fuck yeah son!

12. 90's suck a dick

All about the 2020's 

13. Those were all the shit, and not dangerous at all for non-retards. Did you ever see the SNL sketch from the late 80's where Dan Aykroyd where he played a spokesperson for a company that only made dangerous toys? It was fucking hilarious. One of their products I remember was Bag-O-Glass. Lol...fucking hysterical!

14. Have I.

http://youtu.be/L3dq9dxEf2c