90s memories.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shostpn420, Feb 18, 2015.

1. The goonies...I got my three year old son into that movie.

2. I got my first grandson in the mid 90's, all stock picks were winners, and I was still a junkie.

3. Taz-Mania

Knock on wood.

4. #24 PerfectlyBaked, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Challenge Accepted!
    If you're ever in California, I have my original Nintendo 64 and Mario Kart 64 is one of my favorite games. :) I know for a fact I'll smoke you on rainbow road! (Especially after a fat blunt ;) :laughing: :smoking:

Attached Files:

5. Unless you can make the shortcut every single time...not possible. But if I am ever in Cali I will accept said challenge. And if you are ever in KC look me up.

I am imagining a nationwide blade event where we all get together and play Mario Kart 64. Such epicness!

6. My finance does all those competition things for all super smash bro games...how ever he has yet to best me at Mario kart...so I say make it double challenge. I could smoke you in 64 and Wii

7. Ah I remember seeing the first glimpse of light as I crawled from my mom's birth canal.  :hippie:

The light at the end of the tunnel ;)

9. Double challenge accepted!

10. I can make the short cut every single time...I smoke BEFORE hand :laughing:
    If I ever end up in KC it's on like Donkey Kong ;) :laughing:

I DO have 3 controllers... :ey: :D

11. #35 101 BIG TEX 101, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    drugs, mental illnes, robbing my mom 4 drug money, going 2 jail, no respect from the fam, explosive short term relationships, fake ass friends that used me, yeah it was awesome, bro! & girrl

so many good concerts tho....sooo many good times at 50+ shows in venues of all sizes. THE MUSIC! :)

You ever get help with all that?

13. yes. god has got my back now :)

14. what yall niggas know bout those veggietales in sunday school lmao

Veggie-Tales.jpg

15. beyblades too............ehhhh that could be early 2000's actually, either way those things were the shit, used to go DOWN at recess back in the day, flip over a trash can and start battling

16. Wishbone...