Micro G Pen Wax Coil Used for Herb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SolarKush, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Hey guys, so recently I ordered a generic G pen from eBay. However, the vaporizer I had purchased comes with a wax coil, but my intent was to use the pen with dry marijuana. I didn't figure this out until after I had purchased it. 

Anyways, about a half of a year ago I also purchased a black generic G Pen. The coil that came with it was also intended for concentrates. But, I used dry marijuana in it many times, even though it burned but didn't vape, it still got the job done. However, I had lost that vaporizer, which is why I'm needing a new one. What I am asking the community of Grasscity is that will it still be okay to use dry herbs in a wax coil? Since I'm getting my new vaporizer I'd like to be able to use it herbally. 

I would purchase a dry herb attachment right now but I'm tight on money at the moment and I figured it wouldn't be any harm to use dry herbs in a concentrate coil. Anyways, any help is appreciated, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

2. Nevermind, seller is going to include a dry herb coil instead since it's not been shipped yet.  :hello: