Look at that view

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by RedneckGrassEnthuiest, Feb 18, 2015.

1. So, I'm sitting here, big dip of Copenhagen in my lip, sittin in my Chevy out on an old strip mine, the view is beautiful and it really makes me think about my future, how life should be, quiet and sincere and out here I do believe that the possibilities people can have are endless. The land, the air, the scenery and the hospitality, you gotta love it and enough to want your children to grow up in it. I was raised in the land, I've been hunting and drinking beer since I was 11, im 18 now and the things that this area have taught me are unimaginable. Life doesn't always give you want you want, so as I'm sitting here stoned out of my mind, I feel like I've left my body and I am hovering ever so slightly over this land, admiring it, and how much peace and beauty there is in this world. From western PA to Key west Florida, warm or cold, this means that we are blessed with by the people like me who have faught over seas for it, and God with a land and serenity that is priceless and full of endless opportunities. I ask you to smoke a bowl or 8 😂 and go to your favorite view and enjoy and cherish what you see.

-Rendeck

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424273619.871855.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424273641.436193.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424273657.188191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Favorite way to smoke man, enjoying what people enjoyed 1000 years ago.

3. Brook fishing this past summer.
    [​IMG]