Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Should check out Amaretechnologies.com if your next LED. ;)

2. I don't know because I was looking at their solar eclipse with the cobs and uvb but that is like $150 more maybe $200 than the solar storm and they practically put out the same par with 5w diodes. I like how the ds xml have 10w but those are insanely priced. I looked it up would take a lot of work but you can save like $400 building your own led.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp
    My Majestic Indoor & Outdoor Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

3. #663 Prepper420, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    I'm getting a SE220 which is the same thing as the 350 but without the UVB bulb and 2 COB sites $300 cheaper too.

4. May have actually got me onto something. I have been watching videos on building leds and xml crees. Definitely think I will get the SE350uvb if I can get it the same lowest price as the ss440 at $800. Anywho the crees on the se350 are very impressive.

5. Majestic raven is a cool ass blade. Meeting waxpayne very soon as well.

Anyways so someone shot a shotgun off behind our property at 4:30 am. Fucking TWEEKERS! We are going out in the woods and destroying any make shift beds or tent homes. We also out of random luck got a cute puppy pit bull . Too young to protect our crops this year but next..... just saying some tweekers may want to look out. Ha ha. I will post pics of the dog later.

6. Some of the pics of white og and green crack.
    uploadfromtaptalk1441499950213.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441499984563.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441500023459.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441500060772.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441500093894.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

7. How's everything been sade?

8. This made my day brohamm.
    The fact that shits finally coming together for you man. Much love brother sade. And, hey! Lol,n what forum? Pm

9. So happy to hear your life is rocking bro!! Sending you positive energy to keep it up!

10. That's awesome bro glade to here that as for forum hopping I'll stay here I love my GC fam! Lol no offense man

11. Hey safe hope all is well with you trying to catch up but it's a slow up hill battle

12. Sade, how tha fuck are ya bro

13. totally digging that GC' love you have SD'😀😀....no homo'😋......sorry i've been away for a bit but i've been super busy at my shop and in the grow cannabis dept......seems like i don't have any me time anymore but since the season is changing so will the amount of hours i'm gunna be able to work....so that means i'll have some well deserved me time and some fresh medicine to keep me warm😊😉😉😉.....figured i'd toss some random pic's of my 42 solo cup strong sog' action along with the two different phenotypes of my Jamaican bagseed ladies currently in the closet flowering up 👍

Attached Files: