Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Yo, dirty impressive man... Sade, what's up bro, how are you..... Did you get toasted,lol

2. Big news today! So one of the ones outside I was worrying was getting too big well it did. I was worried it was going to die we even super cropped her. She recovered immediatly and still kept shooting for the roof. So the family finally agreed. We have to bury this one in the ground with pre ammended soil. One of my family members was like in all 20 years of growing I have never seen a seed grow 7 foot in a 5 gal bucket. Lets transplant and let this girl blow up.

3. Well that means im only a foot an a half shy of that with my ladies in 3.5 gallon pots....i can't imagine if they had the extra room for their roots😁😁😁my next indoor run i will be veggin some clones from some ice strain which were from nirvana....they were freebie seeds so i'm going to do a 12/12 from seed run with them and keep a female for veggin and will take some cuttings and wil finish them in 15 gallon storage totes....i only plan on keeping two clones but they'll be big as hell.......

4. Hey bro, you ok Sade man.. Haven't heard for you in a hot minute friend!

5. It has been a few days

6. I'm here just working a lot finally. So I may hold off on the light for now. This one alone definitely made the buds swell and thick last grow. Also more research into it. Last grow the trichomes didn't form due to nute lockout. Had no money and used my hydroponic nutrients. Whoops lol. Fucking nice buds too was a shame. Better temps this go though. 82 at the highest lights on typically 80 though 70 lights off. I will get the cmh light next grow. As far as outside hoping the sun comes out soon. Been cloudy up here many days.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

7. Hey bro! Look at this Sade

Attached Files:

8. I just knew you would like that!

9. Dude that would be dope get like some dope 50gals that turn to 100gals say what!?!? Lol

10. Hey Sade was thinking of getting the solar storm 880 with the uv-b lighting ... Not sure if it lives up to the hype .. But I been following ur thread and the little brother seems to have u happy