Sades Solar Adventures

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Feb 18, 2015.

1. And we are at take off!!! I am using an organic soil run this time. I am using fox farm happy frog soil mix threw in some blood meal, mocha bat guano, and oyster dust. My light is a California light works solar flare 220watt 5 watt diodes. I plan on getting some kelp meal too. Blue dream on the left and chronic thunder on the right. So chronic thunder (while germinating in rockwool) got a very strong root but got too long and bent at top and snapped. :(. I didn't want to just leave it so i planted in soil to see if it would recover. Today i carefully went through the soil and saw that it did start a new root. Not too long but is growing.
    Will it recover you think?
    Not sure why picture is sideways.

Also I had another thread but was hydro. So I figured I would make a new one. Going organic and all.

Let's Smoke About It....
    - Adam Demamp

Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sade, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Hey everyone. Chronic thunder seedling is doing great. I had to remove the shell casing. Luckily it has recovered so I am very happy about that. :) Blue Dream (bottom picture) is going strong. Gave them their first somewhat decent watering today.

Attached Files:

3. Should have put them in solo cups. Oh well next time I will. I am going to do this with clones though. I may throw in a third plant (clone) from the dispensaries. Lemon larry is very popular around here and the best bud I have tasted. I have a 96watt t5 ho system for the clones.

Let's Smoke About It....
    - Adam Demamp

Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

4. The chronic thunder is going strong now. Actually catching up with blue dream. No stretch at all! Still growing very slow but i'm sure that boom is coming soon.

Top: chronic thunder
    Bottom: blue dream

Attached Files:

5. Not too much going on. Day 10 and everything looks healthy. Really can't wait until they start blowing up.

Top: Blue Dream
    Bottom: Chronic Thunder

Attached Files:

6. Subbd in sade

7. Oo and the vault is awesome I won a comp from them and got my order in 6 days I won a shirt 3 fem y griega seeds and 3 fem painkiller xl seeds and a vault tee they are awesome

8. Thats cool yea I don't know much pink diesel x amnesia

9. Organic is the shizzle!:) my next grow I'm going all organic but atm I'm using "organic" bottled nutes :p still doing the job :D goodluck man I'm subbed :) do you do any training on your plants?:)

10. Yea man I'm loving organics. I'm planning on doing some lst. May top a week from now as well. I will post pictures soon.

Let's Smoke About It....
    - Adam Demamp

Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

11. Lst topping and super cropping if and when needed
    Thats the way to do it if u know your plant can handle the stress

12. The way to grow bud!;) I love lst!:) grows soo beautiful :)

13. Attached Files:

14. Looking great sade!