DankNaturally

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Thank you! Man your plants seem to have gotten a good amount of growth since the last time you updated! :metal: very nice! And those Budshots of past grows.... Forget about it! Freaking amazing man! Very nice coloration on a lot of them! Bet they were tasty :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #42 DankNaturally, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Haha thanks Gus! yea they have picked up some speed for sure! And yes, those buds were dead tastey! My favorite out of them all was probably Dieselicious or Cheesy Dick pheno 1!

Thanks for looking man happy to have ya stopping by! Your killin it in yours, I was just lookin!

3. Dang she looks good. I gave away my only seed of this exact strain.. haha maybe I'll get clones off her in the future

4. So... I have a problem! 😱

I plugged in my new system and all was good, but after a couple minutes on high i noticed this TOXIC smell that seriously made me dizzy and freaked out where I ran upstairs.... 😵

There is no plastic in the hood I was supposed to take off

It made the smell with the hood open or closed, so it shouldn't be heat build up

Nothing is in the bulb socket.

I don't know anything about wiring this is a 1k could it be too much for my wall outlet? Could that make this smell? She thkngs it smells like fish, but it's way worse! Scary smelling ! 😰

If anyone has any input please let me know.

Attached Files:

5. I think I figured it out.... I switched which outlet it was plugged into. Hopefully it didn't hurt anything. :/ if that wasn't the prob than it just happened to stop when I did.

6. Glad to hear you got it sorted man. I saw this last night and had no idea what to say lol should be all good hopefully! :wave:

7. Here is a group shot before I throw some I flower in the Tomo! My goal is to have this entire area filled with flowering plants within two cycles...

Things are going great now! ✌️💚

I just watered some if any look a
    Droopy.

I usually use an aero cloner, but I took a few minutes and took a couple cuts of Chunky Skunk just to use the rapid rooter method out of curiosity. I did a quick, poor job and took no more than 5 minutes total. They never even drooped as of yet, so I'm thinking it is just as easy as some say! 👌 just a bit slower. This style also seems to be less environmentally picky. 👍

Attached Files:

8. Chunky Skunk in hempy! Going into flower soon! 🙏

Attached Files:

9. Pineapple Express in a hempy also headin on over! 👌

Attached Files:

10. Cheesedom pheno #1 in soil! She stretches good and has preflowered so I'm excited for her! 🔥 I love this strain!

Attached Files:

11. I'll be doing individuals as I check them over and put them in bloom! 😎 I'm seeing 10 I'll send over so most of them I have yet to individually introduce as deserved.

Gotta go get some work done! Hope everyone is hapou and safe! ✌️

12. EWE-2 (pure indica) I know she won't stretch much so I'm still deciding when to flower her.

I THINK this is my first pure indica, but I can't be sure. 😁

Attached Files:

13. Everything is looking beautiful man! Ewe-2 should be some good smoke! I love indicas :metal: I like that hit you hard kinda stone

14. The description makes me excited, i love earthy Dank! and I always love trying something new so hey! ...✌

Thanks man

15. I'm always trying new strains man! It's part of why i love doing what I do. :wave: hope you're doing well this weekend man

16. My hangers for the x3 600s didn't show so I just put a few under the 1k for tonight. I'll hang the others and send the rest over to bloom tomorrow or the next day, whenever the hangers show... 👍 should be good tho and a couple days isn't much longer. At least I can start some!

I spread the remainders In veg out a bit. They will probably grow a lot in the next day or so! 😎💚

Ps. I know I could put a lot more under the 1k. They will spread a lot, but also since I have to wait to send most to bloom anyways I'll wait on actually planning out the permenant plant arrangement until then. 👌.

Hope everyone is well! 😇

Attached Files:

17. Damn bro killing it in the garden I love catching your updates! Garden always is so happy and healthy. Keep it up man!

18. Hey brorher!

Everything is looking awesome in here! I was down a page so I just caught up. You have a lot of great genetics in here! I'm definitely following along man. I'm stoked to see what some of those strains do for ya!!

19. Thanks cat! it's always awesome having you along for the ride ...!

20. Thanks sick, I'm happy to hear it! I'm happy to have you taking a look man! I'm excited too... Should have lots of variety!