DankNaturally

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Feb 18, 2015.

1. FOS- Cheesedom - (UK cheese x Cheese Quake) soil.

This one was amazing last round.... 🔥🔥 Last rounds was a mutant, so i hope this one is even better. I also have a straight indica Dom Cheesedom I'll show later.

She has been topped once and is growing wonderfully, I'm pretty sure it's the same pheno as last time. 😈

Attached Files:

2. This is my G13- Pineapple Express in soil! 😊 should be good! I will be topping her tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Attached Files:

3. Subbin in man! Caught the very end of when you were here but haven't seen a lot. Congrats on the mag shot! Beautiful bud man! Plants are all looking amazing! Can't wait to see what all happens in here haha :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Happy to have ya man! ✌️ Hopefully I'll show you something good! 😉 thanks for the kind words ...! 💚

5. Dude fucking congrats on everything, the space, big Buddha, amazing plants. Subbin up.

I did a double take when I saw your new name. I was like, this mother fucker stole moonkin's avatar.  :laughing:

6. #26 DankNaturally, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Thanks a ton man! I appreciate your kind words !

Haha that's funny man ! I was thinking of changing it, but any pic I would upload in it's place doesn't work. So I decided to just leave it until i get gold

7. I'm late as always, but I'm here now.

8. You are def not late ! Right on time, happy to see ya! ✌

9. Things are starting to get where I'd like them to be in some of the girls. I think when I flip some in a week they will be about perfect! 💚🙏

Attached Files:

10. I did a small veg defol to get some more beaches to come out. I just did most of them at the same time, if I pick here and there it seems to really slow things down. I'll do one more round of defoliation and some removal of lower growth right after the Budsites have formed. 😇

I took some pics, but I'm gonna take some new ones. The light Rly screwed them up somehow! 😱

11. Looking good! Plants look nice and healthy! Vibrant green, job well done man :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Better late than never! So stoked to see you up and running again good things happening in here!

I know before your break you were running the flav. Mine are so slow to root could be colder temps but just wondering if you had any issues cloning?

13. I harvested everything when I moved because Im not comfortable transporting live plants and whatnot :/ i didn't end up cloning her again before leaving unfortunately either :/... I was so consumed by the move that came out of no where and some other things that just getting things moved and running was my only goal. Keeping living Genetics almost seemed impossible.

To answer your question though, I did clone "The Flav" one time before she went to try and it worked (discarded soon after) She was a bit slow, but nothing unusual. I only cloned the one pheno also, not both. I have my new aero cloned set up already here so I can take cuts of everything in case it's fire and then keep it easily like i always wanted. Before if I wasn't super excited about it I wouldn't take a cut, so if I was pleasantly surprised I had to re veg to keep it. I love the new place so much big...! can't tell ya how excited and happy I am!

I am going to be expanding my system every single cycle until my grow space is full like my last place, so I'll def get to try most strains I'm interested in the way I run lots at a time. I think I'll run the Flav some more, but they lost the mother plant so I have to hurry and order more. I love the true Romulan genes she has...

If you ever wanna run something at the same time let me know man! ✌

14. I just recently put 2x the flav in flower and got 2 females still waiting on roots but I got a few more seeds just in case

15. Nice ! Yea man I have been and will be watching! I bet she will be fire !

16. Things are going great! 😇 most of the girls are right where I want them to be so I'll be putting many of them into flower in 3 days! 😜

I am excited to say the least! This round is gonna be all tops, I did things a lot different than I have ever before. We will see what works better! 👍

Off to look at everyone's gardens! 💚

Attached Files:

17. #37 GSTM, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Hey man! :wave: ....im super late....like 10th or so!ething lol.....All your plants look excellently healthy and green!!!......you're doing something right dude....I know I've seen you lurking my thread for a long time.....its really nice to see you starting a journal....guess l can hang around here for awhile and see what happens! :p

18. Thanks man! Your garden has been looking great lately!

19. Happy to ya man! I appreciate your kind words too, I try to keep them clean and content!

I def have always kept tabs on your journal! I rescently changed my name to DankNaturally on here, but it was TheMookin before. Here is my old journal if you never saw it you can take a look sometime.

Thanks for joining up..!

20. Here is some stuff from my last couple grows.

1) Freedom of Seeds- Cheesedom 🔥
    2) G13 Labs- Blue OG
    3) Big Buddha Seeds- Cheesy Dick 💚
    4) Freedom of Seeds- Dieselicious
    5) Freedom of Seeds- GodBerry !
    6) Humboldt Seed Org- Purple Trainwreck
    7) Big Buddha Seeds- Chiesel
    8) DNA Genetics- Purple Kosher x Strawberry Banana
    9) TGA Gen- The Flav
    10) Big Buddha Seeds- Cheesy Dick (pheno 2)

These are just some, I didn't want to list too much. It's worth taking a look at sometime though. Lots of other wonderful strains that I loved! 😍 hopefully this journal will contain something even better. I know it will😊

Here is a link to the old grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1269652-themoonkins-1800watt-marijuana-medley-9-strains.html/page-39

Attached Files: