Is a 4 inch bubbler too small?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Austin1289, Feb 18, 2015.

1. My go to bubbler, best size for me. Not sure how tall it is, cheers! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425044857.261543.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

2. That's exactly what I'm looking for perfect size and all. How much did it cost? And do u get water in your mouth a lot?

3. Picked it up from a buddy for twenty bucks, the bowl on it is pretty big with a big whole, the bubbles come all through out the top part of the bowl, chugs like crazy haha. And luckily who ever designed the piece made a little clear spot at the bottom so you can judge the perfect water level, only will get water in your mouth if you pull like crazy or put too much water in it. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

4. I don't know what you're saying. I'm referring to the fact you said the first few posts were baffling, when it's clear that that bubbler will be more likely than others to result in water in your mouth than others of a different size and shape. Water pipes in general have gotten smaller, yes. But that's largely been the result of oil coming on the scene. This is clearly not an oil piece.

5. I think you all need to chill I just wanna know if buying a 5.5 inch bubbler will be a good buy or not. Switched up from 4 inch to 5.5 but will that make a great difference? It's also a Sherlock bubbler.

6. Getting water in your mouth shouldn't be that much of an issue, unless you're overfilling it. Unless it's just built shitty.

If you need something very small, perhaps a hammer bubbler like this?

[​IMG]
    I have a similar one myself, it's done me well for a few years :smoke:

With the sherlock design, I'd go for the 5.5" one.

7. I have one that is the exact shape and I believe the same size as the one you're buying. It works well for me and I've nevrr gotten a mouthful of water.

8. I don't think a 4 inch bubbler is too small. It really depends on the design more than anything.

The Pocketbub Factory sells their no spill glass bubblers in micro sizes. The spoons are about 4 inches (maybe a little shorter) and their micro sherlock version is just a bit bigger than 4 inches.

Micro Pocketbubs | Pocketbub.com

I use their micro sizes all of the time and I think their functionality for the size is great. So I really don't think 4 inches for a bubbler is necessarily too small