How could ISIS possibly win?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Messiah Decoy, Feb 17, 2015.

1. A spoof but I wouldn't put it past some of them

2. Get the Allies outa there and NUKE'em !!! An eye for an eye, tooth for tooth...B)

3. Let ISIS conquer the Middle East and Europe, it'll be hilarious. All those billions those countries spend and receive from the US for defense and some ragtag band of barbarians conquers them all, its inspiring. lol

4. Its that cavalier attitude that makes you guys not liked.
    Especially when you're country (and my own) helped to create these cunts!

No i certainly wouldn't find that hilarious! Did you find it funny when people were decapitated and set on fire?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #106 Deleted member 472633, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
     My point is it would never happen. It would be absolutely ridiculous if a bunch of idiots with ak's overthrew some of the best militaries in the world. Europe is past its prime but they still have the best trained militaries with the best technology on the planet. And the middle east is armed and trained by the US for the most part and Russian hardware.

The United States is an empire and I strongly oppose imperialism if I had my way the US military would not leave the country or better yet the US government would be abolished and a new system based on freedom would be created. Obviously I do not find innocent people beheaded funny, I have doubts that the videos are entirely legitimate since like you said the CIA and according to you Great Britian which would not surpirse me but I have not researched and undoubtedly a US ally Turkey is involved or at least there is strong evidence they are involved in ISIS. 
    But I think if the US gets involved in the conflict like it has ISIS wins, the CIA wins and the US military industrial complex wins. 

Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression.

6. I was thinking about this but really it would just attract more extremist. It's not like were fighting japan in the 40's. Different world. With japan they made it very personal with the Pearl Harbor attacks.

7. Well you see you can't really stop them. If you eventually do kill every single ISIS member another group will pop up and the cycle will continue. Honestly the best thing anyoe can do now is apologize for all the shit Europe and America has done to that region. Violence will not stop them

8. Will you start it by apologizing for your part now?

9. #110 forty winks, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015

[​IMG]

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/03/06/400561/Israel-threatens-PressTV-Syria-reporter

10. Bye bye Isis :D

Attached Files: