How could ISIS possibly win?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Messiah Decoy, Feb 17, 2015.

My point is, Israel creates more innovation that the rest of the middle east combined. 

On the contrary, while the Muslim world is at war with itself killing one another; Israel continues to remain a stable state unlike its neighbors.

You mean the Holocaust? Because that is why Israel exists today, never mind your baseless claims of "fairy tales." 

2. #42 SmokinP, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015

Easy to be innovative and prosperous when you have the US taxpayer to pick up your bills.

No i mean those books of fairytales the Torah and Bible... 

The Holocaust was real J. No fairy tale there. It is no excuse for what has and continues to be done to the Palestinian people, if you have any grievance regarding the Holocaust you should direct that at the Germans who carried it out and the US, British and other Western states who stood by and let it happen.

You would be correct. The middle east is a giant suck of a consumption region.

I say full on fracking, off shore oil and let the Middle East rot. They have just about 1 thing the world wants and that is it. Take that away they become as important as most of Africa...nothing and something you just click to another channel on TV or some idiotic feed the children late night infomercial. ISIS can have that whole region with fracking we really do not require them anymore. They can all live in there hovel and rejoice.

Are you the GC resident fracking rep ?

I have to hand it to you man, you manage to find away to promote the benefits and delights of fracking in every thread you enter. :)

5. #45 J-DILLA, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015

When you have been given 3.1 billion in foreign aid in one year it makes it a little easier

<span style="font-size:15px;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;">Actually, that 3.1 billion is almost entirely MILITARY aid. i.e. money to spend on United States weapons. Only 25 million is economic aid.

If aid is all it takes, then what's Afghanistan's excuse? They got 12.8 billion in 2012 - or more than 4 times what Israel got.

Or Iraq that got 1.9 billion, or Egypt that got 1.4 billion, or Pakistan that got 1.2 billion, or Jordan that got 1.1 billion?

And if we only count economic and not military aid, Afghanistan got 133 times what Israel received. Iraq got 31 times more, and Pakistan got 45 times more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid</span>

Except for when America, Mexico, Canada, Russia, Turkey, etc. etc. etc. all do it.. then you have no problem, but when tiny Israel is created for the Jews your crocodile tears for the 'natives' come pouring out.

6. #46 J-DILLA, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015

Yep.

Once the oil is gone or replaced, think of how many ME countries will collapse.

I think the worst part of this whole situation is the fact that the general Moderate Muslim community is simply claiming ISIS are
    not Muslims, thereby removing themselves from the issue. This is an issue that must be discussed head on rather than
    just claiming ISIS are "not Muslim".  

7. Africa is rich in natural resources.

But the majority don't see a penny because of foriegn and domestic corruption.

8. I have a problem with any occupying force and an even bigger problem with theft...

9. They're goal is to conquer and form an Islamic Caliphate. They have a huge amount of the world claimed as "their territory" but in reality, they do have a chance of creating a new State from Iraq and Syria.

10. #50 Rotties4Ever, Feb 18, 2015
    Well Prescott Bush was busy making $$$ with the Germans at the time, so that obviously took presidence. History never really looks at just how filthy rich people get off of war.

OP- You want to 'beat' ISIS, petition your local representatives to fund money into educating, feeding and clothing; first your local area, then your country and then other countries. If more of us asked for money to be allocated to that instead of building giant metal machines that go and kill people somewhere far away, and actually made it happen - I can gurantee you will see a positive change. We have to understand what are the root causes of wars, in order for us to metigate them accordingly.

[​IMG]

-Bill Hicks.

I can dream cant I? :)
    Edit- Sometimes, the answers really are that simple and we dont need to over think anything. This isnt exactly rocket science.

11. Fracking - the new silver bullet ...

It frees us from the Arabs. Also a solar fan but only if you have a inverter and battery array.

Absoultelty. The greatest acculation of wealth has occured in the midwest just about. Jobs pay near 100k a year they have virtually zero unemployment in regions that have invested in it. In fact go to those areas they can not build enough houses or apartments. They have "man camps" to house them.

14. Except for when America, Mexico, Canada, Russia, Turkey, etc. etc. etc. all do it.. then you have no problem, but when tiny Israel is created for the Jews your crocodile tears for the 'natives' come pouring out.

Take over the world? No, but they do already control more land and wealth than some nations. And their idea is to create an Islamic state which encompasses the entire Arab world. It is an idea that came out of Saudi Arabia after the First World War, check out Lawrence of Arabia as it is a preceding factor. My point was only that oil means money, and money means wealth, and wealth means power and ability to buy weapons in this world of ours. Meaning having the capabilities to conduct warfare, and also they are not just a ragtag group of extremist infantry. They are now combat experienced and they have competent, educated, and intelligent leadership, no matter how crazy they have been proven adept at every turn, they are even evading our methods to gather signals intelligence. 

16. #56 forty winks, Feb 18, 2015

Then why hasn't it?

You're forgetting about political and class alliances between all the international elites and power brokers.  A simple economic activity like fracking can't provide the fix that you are claiming it can.

Weren't you the same blade who gleefully predicted ebola decimation a while back.   It's practically under control in Africa and non existent elsewhere.  Sorry about that.  Another dream dashed.

The travesty is so recent, tho, so fresh and ongoing.  Canadian Natives have legal recourse and are making some very significant gains politically.  They have a lot of internal problems and a long way to go, but at least they have the legal system to right some of the wrongs.

Not sure about what's happening in the other countries you mentioned.

Is it really a travesty when Palestinians chose to wage war and lost?

Canadian Natives have some serious discrepancies when it comes to standard of living compared to non-Aboriginals in Canada. Ever been to a native reserve in Manitoba or Saskatchewan? Some don't even have access to clean water or electricity. 

Russia is currently waging a military campaign trying to take over parts of an actual established state.

No Jews, no news......

Is that why you start so many threads about Israel?

20. Ah will ya run along with your sob story. Occupation and oppression of any people is wrong. Have you no morals ?