Rank whos most likely to smoke weed: Cowboys, Ninja, Pirates, Samurai, and Vikings.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Messiah Decoy, Feb 17, 2015.

1. 1. Pirates - most prone to intoxication
    2. Vikings - have been known to use "unmentionable" psychedelics tht grow in forests
    3. Cowboys - I'd imagine they're creatures of habit, big drinkers, might indulge every now and then but I think their hearts remain with alcohol
    4. Samurai - disciplined, not keen on intoxication
    5. Ninja - very disciplined, won't intoxicate themselves.

This has been written with next to zero knowledge but a lot of imagination

2. 1. Vikings - They had traveled farther than anyone else at their point in history and did have trade connections to the Middle East. Vikings made extensive use of hemp fabrics and cannabis sativa seeds have been found in a Viking burial associated with Freya, their fertility goddess.
    2. Ninja
    3. Cowboy
    4. Samurai
    5. Pirate

3. Cowboys
    Vikings
    Pirates
    Samurai
    Ninja

Cowboys and vikings don't have a lot of things to do all the time. I mean, they may work 12 hour days, but a lot of that time for cowboys is sitting on the back of a horse and for vikings they have a lot of rowing time. So they could burn a lot.

Pirates are busy doing sails and masts and riggings and all that shit looks pretty complicated. They'll burn but not during working hours because if they fuck up they walk the plank.

Samurais will only smoke when they're sitting in their big papasan chair at the end of the day while enjoying warm sake. They won't smoke when they're out doing samurai shit because if they screw up they've got to commit suicide.

Ninjas never smoke. They have to be on 100% of the time. A retired ninja may smoke a lot, but an everyday working ninja, never.

4. HEY! The Vikings had cannabis! Stop putting them down near the bottom of the list!

Viking and early Middle Ages northern Scandinavian textiles proven to be made with hemp.           (abst – 2013)               http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24135914

Cowboys knew about cannabis from the Mexicans. Pirates, ditto! So they would tie for top place.

Ninjas and samurai would likely to worry about their fighting skills being affected, so I would put them at the bottom- even though hemp was a sacred plant to the Japanese. (The emperor must wear hemp clothing for certain ceremonies, as an example-  http://www.japanhemp.org/en/hemplib1.htm#weed )

Granny

Granny

5. Very nice info! Love learning new stuff like that. :)

6. Granny - I swear, your brain! [​IMG]

7. #27 Bigbudz342, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Here's mine
    1.) cowboys
    2.) ninjas
    3.) pirates
    4.) Vikings
    5.) samurai

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. 1) Cowboys - they're out in the boonies so they can get away with smoking all they want

2) Vikings - they can do whatever they want so they probably smoke.

3) samurai - they just seem like they'll be cool to smoke with.

4)pirates - they can't even afford to be properly cleaned how the hell are they going to afford an eighth?

5) ninjas - ninjas are stealth they need to be quiet not heard scene or fuck, smelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. 1. cowboys
    2. pirates
    3.ninja
    4.vikings
    5. samurai

10. Haha Cowboys number one definitely