Long Term Weed Storage

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Icon Kush, Feb 17, 2015.

1. #1 Icon Kush, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    out of curiosity i was pondering the idea of saving up quite a bit of bud and saving it for years

I work with concrete alot and thought of stashing 3-4 ozes wrapped in plastic, inside a mason jar, inside of a mason jar. then putting it into a concrete mold to look like a big block. thus making that weed air ass tight and stealthfully saving alot of bud. then when you need it take a sledge to that thing and your good.

just wondering what you guys think....do you think weed trapped in concrete/rock can last 5-10 years?

2. You should vacuum seal it and then put it in the mason jar, itll preserve it for years lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424280111.607478.jpg

3. I use a vacuum sealer...then put it in the freezer after a year if it still hasn't been needed. When it ever does come out, maybe I'll just make concentrates, oils or some other tinctures....maybe smoke it if I wanna......Need another chest freezer....

4. Yeah use a vacuum seal, mason jar, concrete brick combo and you're golden, homeboy.