Subs mystical LED Hydro/Soil Garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Substratedestroyer, Feb 17, 2015.

1. I'm subbing. Should be fun!

2. thanks man enjoy the ride!

Thanks im glad to have you hear!

3. Oh yeah guys i forgot to post. i got the new mars hydro Sunseries 2x300 She sure is bright and im glad the listened to the prototype testers.

Attached Files:

4. Hey yo!

If Chef says it's good, then it's good.  Alright, subbed up.

Lookin' forward to seein' a second LED run, right from the beginning.  I also like the fact you're running multiple strains.  Multi-strain gardens are always more interesting.  

Good luck  Substratedestroyer!

Plaid

5. Subbed up fo sho!

6. Gonna come along nice.

7. thanks man and yeah im running 3 mars lights 2 different types
    thanks man!

thank you thank you

8. What did the mars hydro Sunseries 2x300  cot you if I may ask?

I didnt follow your other/current grow page for page. What lights are you currently using? 

I feel like I need some LEDS :)

9. I'm about to go to bed but a few hundred and I currently have 2 Mars hydro2 400 watters. And of course now the sun series. I'd say I'd take leds over hids all day.

10. #32 Bob Barker, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    Damn you must have a hook up b/c I was looking at their website prices. 

11. What do you mean?

12. the sun series is $450 you said you paid a couple hundred  :confused_2:

The Mars hydro2 400 watters cost a couple hundred each.

My T5 light has taken a shit. 2 of the 6 ballasts are down and I just flipped to flower. Looking at my options....

13. When I get home tonight I have more pics to upload and I'm going to fix my op And make it a look better. But if I don't hit you up by 6pm pacific 9pm eastern hit me here or a pm and I'll tell you the best way to go. I didn't pay more than like 500 for it all

14. I'm limited to a 12 x 12 room so yesterday after work I spent all day moving all the garbage around the room trying to get all the new stuff in and we'll I have finally succeeded. I had to set up the new Dwc container which is temporary till I take the beast down this weekend which also means the light is switched on and off by me. Well here's the update 13 put of 19 have popped. I'm not giving up on the others though! Oh and about the new light... I'm not so much of a fan of it. So far it's more or less like a spot light concentration it's spread isn't very wide at all. I'm hoping when I get it in the 8 foot enclosure I'll figure a way out to bring it almost completely flat to the top of the tent. But this will work till Sunday. Oh also sorry for this awkward post lol but I treated the soil with green stones line of nutes for seedlings and added some foundation. Let's hope this beast modes my cups!

Attached Files:

15. Subbed. Stoked to watch this grow!

16. Thanks man. She will be a fun ride for sure. Once my monster pandora comes down Sunday the room will drastically change

17. I'll pull up a chair for sure.. I like watching these Mars grows.. Everyone loves those lights.

18. Glad to see you here. You'll also get to see their brand new light in the works. I'm running their newest one on these suckers.