Subs mystical LED Hydro/Soil Garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Substratedestroyer, Feb 17, 2015.

1. So i'm finally back and back to posting! I got some more awesome genetics and some gear from some of my friends. Rocking the Swamp boy gear all around if you want some too hit up their website ogtrifram.com Also i got the beans from my boy @Neptune.seed.bank . The @southforkseeds banana og x c99 x bc3 is doing so amazing! Its got 3 weeks left. I keep moving the dates because we had a light escape issue but tonight will be their last night of full nutes and then they get 2 weeks of flush. The babies which ill take some pics of tonight are doing really well too. I'm about to trim their skirts(trim all the lower leafs off) tonight so after i'll take some pictures and regroup them all. Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. Sapphire Scout!? I didn't think that was out yet lol.

3. Buds are looking great though. They under the Mars?

4. #224 Substratedestroyer, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    Lets phrase this better. It's not out yet, but I've got bad ass friends and connections with humboldt . some of the custom beans that arent posted up there are due to me not being allowed to show the names but you'll be able to see the product and in January ill be able to tell the names of the beans. Yes they are under mars hydro 2 and 1 mars sunsires 300x2

5. Does anyone here know anyone from advanced LED?

6. Pm coming your way

7. Alright so the babies reached their last week of veg right now and got a full dose of the green stone line. Next week they'll be translpanted and stucked to a 12 / 12 light cycle for sexing. We've got 18 so i'm hoping to keep around 15 of them. Depends on what turns male but i may keep one male for breeding but we'll see what turns out. Now the 3 southforkseeds kinda annoyed me because of the one that revegged but i'm hoping its quick about it and gets the hell out of the tent. i'm watching closely for mold but its pretty dry in there with 31% humidity but you never know. Also anyone have any tips on density? i've been getting good thick flowers but not as dense as i'd like. Any tips on density? My next grow will be a 1 off of 5 feminized ladies all LST trained too BTW oh lastly one of my friends asked for some clones so i tried to get them unsexed trimming clones. lets see if they catch this small!

Attached Files:

8. Oh sorry for so many posts for those who've actually subbed up but i had to share this beautiful pic i got of Southforkseeds banana OG x c99 X chemdawg BC3 its so beautiful but will be a pain to trim

Attached Files:

9. Happy thanksgiving to anyone following me!

10. I hope everyone had a good holiday. Little update, the two big girls are no longer getting anything but terpinator and water. The one that revegged of course is getting a full line of nutes and will remain in here while the little ones are being sexed. We will be keeping one male this time and may move a female in with him for some breeding fun. But the young ones have started their 12/12 once i find out which is male and which is female they'll get transplanted and put in the proper places.

Attached Files:

11. So guys i'm updating today to say I'm finally opening shop 100% Its going to be slow for my first bean production but i'm really planning on working a LOT with Humboldt .My brother made my logo so i couldn't be anymore grateful. I'm going to start the site and get to building the HTML 5 responsive stuff but heres were it all starts. GC family i'm happy to have been with you all for the ride and would love all of your support

Attached Files:

12. Will be following this closely, congrats bro.

Chef.

13. Ill defenetly order somthin:D cant wait to harvest my babys:)

14. Very cool!! Congrats to you!!

~GHG~

15. I'll be having some testers when the time comes down the road. first I'll probably be a seed bank then produce my own lines on the bank while also focusing on genetics :)
    Thank you. Substrategenetics.com/.net is officially mine

16. Yeah :D i wish you great luck on your jurney:D

17. If you have time check out my jurnal:)