I want a 50 grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by chriskjr, Feb 17, 2015.

1. I've been smoking for a few years now and i've owned a crank grinder that held about an 1/8 but was a pain to break up the grass, and a diamond grinder that was a little smaller. I want to get a nice grinder that holds around an 1/8 and the catcher works well and will last me a good bit! Any suggestions?

2. Whatever you get, make sure you get the most expensive, most unique, most well regarded piece of art grinder money can locate...then, try and get a better one, cause some blade is bound to come out and say, your piece is shit, you bought A when you should have bought B.

3. Golden gate grinder. Amazon prime shipping. 30 bucks. Done.

4. I don't think you need to spend more than $50 to get a high quality grinder. I bought my 3 piece Sharp Stone grinder at a smoke shop for 35 bucks. it can hold like almost 3 grams and the bud falls through very well. It's always easy to twist and the one i have has a clear top so you can see the bud grind while you turn it.

5. my space case was 40

6. You don't need to spend more than $50 I bought a 4 piece off amazon and it was only $20 and I've had it for about two years. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Thanks OP

This has been on my mind too

My nuggz are very dense

Even shaving with scissors is less than great.

Need a grinder that actually cuts and fluffs

Anybody?

8. #8 invinciblejets, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Come on go on Amazon get a nice 4 piece grinder I got one for 15 bucks with a case and keif scrapper and have had it for ever stop playing around and order it....

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

9. Cali Crusher, sharpstone, space case, santa cruz shredder, just get the one that has the features you want

10. KiefKush check it out all the grinders are affordable. They also have it on eBay and they give 10% of the final purchase to a charity.
    Www.KiefKush.com
    Ebay
    I bought mine and I love it because it goes to a good cause and it is a great grinder

63mm for $29.00

Grind the Kush collect the Kief

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum