Kents Secret Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Kent., Feb 17, 2015.

1. heres another shot before bed! almost up and open.
    uploadfromtaptalk1424218344501.jpg

heres the shots you wanted dean!
    uploadfromtaptalk1424218388428.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1424218400556.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1424218416432.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll come along for the ride, subbed up

3. thanks! im picking up quite a following. well chuffed!

looking for a bit of imput guys and gals!
    trying to decide wether to do SOG or not?
    i know im earlie on but iv got the net already and id have to train. id be doing some LST if not SOG.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

4. You growing all the same strain? I heard if you aren't, scrog can sometimes be a bitch since generally different strains = different sizes/heights

Tag along for my first grow! NL Autos, Mars II 400w+UFO
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1343597-My-first-grow%21
    I don't have experience with them but I did do some reading about em, don't take my word for it though :)

5. im growing 1 Sour Secrets!
    posibly taking 2/3 cuttings just before flower, to veg seperatly to get a semi perpetual grow untill i get more cash for seeds!

6. Hmm I have no idea then :p seems like it'll work but I'd wait for someone else to chime in haha

7. i think i will do sog! just chatting and thinking bout it makes me want to!

let it grow 4nodes then snip top and fan it out from center in sog like a 8point star!

8. Excited to watch this all come together!

9. Morning :)

Chef.

10. morning chef. and everyone!
    just woke up, not morning anymore!
    feeling like absolute shit! think i might go over my allotment and see what i can do!

11. Man wish I had an allotment

Chef.

12. its good and bad like!
    its no where near ready! and weathers been shit so makes it hard to get it ready!
    upside is... from my bedroom window i can throw a stone and hit my shed (nearly) on the allotment!

no growing weed though! not allowed to lock any green houses or sheds!

its like on here! everyone knows everyone, what your growing etc etc...
    and we all wonder round eachothers plots.

13. Oh I don't want to grow weed on an allotment I have 7 allotments in the wild for that :p

Just want to grow other veggies, I love gardening.
    Might use some of my old guerrilla spots for vegetables :)

Chef.

14. could convert a border in your garden! or grow in pots on a balcony or patio! or try you hand at vertical growing!

15. I grow different strains i just lst the hell outa my ladies keeps the canopy even so i reckon a scrog is doable imo 😆

Attached Files:

16. my back garden already looks like an allotment now, no Space :( trust me I have thoughof everything.

Chef.
    Looking good man, super job on te LST :)

Chef.

What exactly is an allotment and how do you get one? Sounds kind of like a community garden like we have in the states, but I don't think we would get our own plot to ourselves to put a shed or whatever on it.

18. an Allotment of land! it was during the 2 wald war it became big as were an island country! with rationing we needed to produce as much food as posible. was masive posters that said "Dig for Victory"
    Soooo.....
    yea its like a comunity or market garden devided for individuals to rent mine is £15.50 a year for half a plot. sizes varie but each full plat is about 1/3 acre so i have 1/6th acre to grow on! ish, might be a bit more.

19. to get one you would need to locate your local allotment association and talk to the secratery.
    the details of all associations and who to contact can be found on a .gov site.

could be difficult as lots of sites closed down over the 90s, and now the next generation is obbsessed with what we eat and where from. so lots of people want space in a reduced market and the current owners dont want to give it up.
    Dead mans boots basicly!

That's practically free, nice!