Healthy Munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by CannabisAndAZ~, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Lmao thats what I do now and I'm starting to gain weight. My metabolism is fast but not that fast!

2. Is that edible arrangement?! I love that shit man

3. Whenever im really high i crave fruits man, dunno why but i munch on pineapple, apples, peaches, ya know? Fruits taste so much better high. Grub on some fruit salads man!

4. I have the answer to all of my problems. I'm a pescetarian now. Just think about all of the unhealthy food I'll save myself from eating. That is all :)

5. What's healthy and convenient to eat?

Fruit, carrots, nuts, eggs, turkey sandwiches with just tomato lol. And don't keep the whole package by your feet, unless you can control yourself.

But really, if you're skinny, why does it matter? High metabolism and eating like you're going into hibernation shouldn't cause too much trouble as long as it's not everyday. Ime at least

6. Yeah, im just cutting back on the crazy amounts of red meat I eat all the time. I was reading and found out it can cause more problems than I care to list. So yeah lol, ill stick to my fish

7. Clementines are the bomb

8. I've never had. What are those?

9. White grapes are delicious stoned.

10. There mini oranges that are super easy to peel and there really really sweet almost to the point of being sour. I think there a mix between oranges and mangoes or something like that.

11. Ever had mangoes and weed? If you haven't you'll be glad you did. But yeah, those sound good right about now lol. I haven't eaten at all today so I'm about to smoke and pig out.

12. All of these new foods! I've only ever had red and green grapes :-C

14. Hell yea I've heard of that but I've never actually done it myself. Only shitty thing about them is there mad small so you have to go on a peeling marathon and just do a bunch in a row lol.

15. Don't worry too much about all of that organic shit, bro, other than organic milk; much better without hormones and antibiotics.

Eat whole unprocessed foods, or at least those that haven't been ground up, processed and turned into "foodlike products".

Fresh veggies, meats, fruits, eggs, dairy, nuts and grains. Make sure that you get some fresh chunky stuff that your gut has to grind on instead of processed slime.

16. Thanks man. I already threw the last bit of mcdonalds out. Gonna make some shrimp most likely

17. Pesticides are not healthy my friend.

18. Gotta try it at least once man lol it's overwhelming! I thought a WHOLE day was in my dream lol

19. #39 aToker, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Don't listen to theres on above, organic food is better for you because it isn't sprayed with pesticides.

20. green grapes are white grapes, you know red wine white wine?
    If you wouldn't eat something straight don't eat it stoned. "Drug induced gluttony" or "Pigging out" when stoned kills the buzz, so you smoke some more and get the munchies again and on it goes till you pass out. Doh! Practicing restraint means your weed lasts longer. Also don't forget the by product of getting stoned is a physical lethargy (couch lock) and that contributes to the type of choices most of us make with regards to the munchies, high salt, sugar and fat foods that are easily accessible.
    A good tip to hold back the hunger is to drink copious amounts of water.
    These are my observations over a lot of years and don't relate to everyone.