UK dominates: Question Time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Anybody calling foul on all the damn cameras?

Wish i could stream videoa on my phone ugh

What do you mean?

3. All the cameras all over UK, they evet question the necessity of those?

4. They annoy me. Meant to be our peers!

If kids behaved like that in school it be an outrage.
    Instead of lame ass retorts,why not get on with the bloody job they were elected,and vastly overpaid to do.

Oh wait i know why. Cause they are fucking useless,and far to busy scamming our tax money.

Sorry rant over lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Bunch of overgrown posh boys, can't stand them. Question time...aye right, more like lets bicker for an hour and achieve fuck all.

6. That's government for you no matter where you go. A bunch of useless fucking parasites stealing from the people and acting all self important.

7. Question time is hilarious but my lord what an absolute bunch of pricks these so-called leaders of this once proud country are. I should be a traditional labour supporter due to my background but they have become a treacherous collective of judases indeed, the working man is the last thing on their mind. Hypocritical career politicians educated at eton claiming to represent the working man, at least when the tories screw us over they're honest about it! Lib dems a collective of useless twits with no aim other than to try and gain popularity with whoever they can and i wish that the utterly clueless and incompetent green party and their hemp clothing would just go up in smoke like the green in my joint.

Eff this im voting UKIP

8. Cool to see what Brits think about it, I didn't think it'd be negative

Politicians in many other countries don't really come face to face in regular debates like they do in UK

I suppose that if they are just playing word games against each other it makes no difference but at least those guys have to have something between their ears as opposed to other countries

9. #11 SmokinP, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  10. Like i said they're career politicians. They're good at their job which is to further whatever schemes their little circle is plotting. How can the elite ever represent the people? How can normal people that actually want change hope to climb the ladder to the top without the boost that these spin-talking actors have had ever since being born with a silver spoon in their mouth or for the ones that do get into politics, without succumbing to their corrupt masters' whims?

Yes these men come off as very smart and witty with a head seemingly full of answers, as is their job and no doubt they work hard and are competent at what they do to earn a living, but don't be fooled by these charming gentlemen, they're just as bad any other western politician. If one raises the issue of being surrounded by filth, he's getting kicked out of the circlejerk.