My Chrysler 300 Project

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by RollinGanja, Feb 14, 2015.

1. #1 RollinGanja, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    Sup blades, so I own a black 2007 chrysler 300c with the 5.7. It was pretty clean when I bought it over a year ago, although after time the fog lights got yellow and cracked, some critter put a huge crack in my front bumper as well.

So I took this opportunity to give my front a different look. Yesturday I just got done putting on a new bumper, new black grill, and new smoked fogs. I have white oracle plasmas sitting in the garage while I wait on my hid's to arrive for both headlights and fogs to be put in.

After the front ima move to the wheels because I really need new tires and I can get some new rims, so far it looks like ima get my friends new srt8 tires so I'll be needing rims to fit that size. If anyone knows any trusty sites where I can get the correct rims that would be really helpful.

Here's a pic I took lastnight when it was finished..if anyone has any other creative ideas or suggestions that I should do, interior/exterior I'm all ears. Yes ima do work under the hood as well but will get to that after I'm done with the wheels.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423934851.279806.jpg

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

2. Dope!
    Theres alot you can do to 300's. I dig the black on black.

Lets see more pics homie :)

3. I like going the "sleeper" route myself. Stock looking, but wicked fast...

[​IMG]

4. This.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423943373.951118.jpg

We call him Chief Kief now

5. Taking it to the Wash Tub later, I'll upload some more when it's looking clean!

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

6. I thought that myself, just have a lot more money for performance. Honestly though my front looked horrible before I fixed it and really do need new tires so it made a little more sense to me to go this way.

Besides I figured it would give me a little more time to think about what I should do exactly under the hood, any suggestions for my vehical specifically bruh?

7. So you're going with 20" rims, do you want factory wheels or some aftermarket?

How about some Charger SRT8 rims? I love this look

[​IMG]

8. Honestly I'm not interested in any replicas. I'm looking at more aftermarket rims with chrome and black possibly, to compliment the chrome on my car. I feel like if I get black rims also it might throw off the chrome trim on my car. I was really interested in rims like these but later found out they were the wrong offset ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423951038.873755.jpg

9. Oh lord.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

10. Found these badass jeep srt8 rims that are a perfect fit. It's not chrome and black but the glossy black would look dope. What do you blades think?? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424289356.909384.jpg

11. #12 invinciblejets, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Do it^ those would look dope..but wow 770 on stock srt8 wheels that's insane
    I'd help ya find rims but I don't know where to buy donk style rims but you don't have to look for what "fits" your car offset wise it does not matter to an extent pretty sure 300 is 5x114.3
    If offset is not what you want
    Buy some spacers
    If the wheels poke lower your car and add camber

12. Nm 300s bolt patter is 5x115 which is absolutely insane I hate America so much for stupid things like this.

Apparently people still run 5x114.3 with no issues plus infinite wheel choice

Safest way if you want to run 5x114.3 would be to buy 5x114.3 hub centric spacers

13. ahhhh, Farm Truck. the door on the camper shell doubles as a gurney flap.

14. Yes do it

15. A black Chrysler is a good Chrysler.

Pimpin'.

16. One of the main reasons why I'm looking for matching offsets is because I don't wanna have to pay more for spacers. Rather put that money towards new rotors/calipers.

17. #18 invinciblejets, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    In that case you should maybe ask on the 300 forums asking what offset will sit flush with your fenders with no spacers.

18. Finally getting my Kensun head/fogs lights and my plasma Oracles head/fogs installed today. We were actually working on it yesterday but things got delayed due to the housing being a cunt to get open! Anyways here's some pics of the progress.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426458533.047889.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426458552.963147.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426458567.225971.jpg

19. [​IMG]
    get zakspeed to fab you one of these bonkers widebody kits. lol.