Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. 5 into flower 4more to go
    Weeks that is

2. Can't wait to see once it swells up. That cola is going to be huge

3. Hellz ya man I stoked she is smelling so good to
    Indeed happy thanksgiving bro
    Indeed happy thanksgiving bro

4. Little veg room action to have a contrast to the beautiful buds being posted

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448570815.225121.jpg

:wave:

Happy thanksgiving to all you Midwesters out there

5. Haven't been posting much here lately but here's the finished product of my personal cross (DCB'S)This strain has the power to knock the Dirt's diggler in the dirt lol😋😃😀took the 3rd lady down to dry and the bud in this pic is from the first one to get the chopper-dopper...finished flowering time to my preference on her was 6.5 weeks from time of preflowers showing before the flip on the lights......30%amber and pink and the rest are mostly cloudy with some random clear trichomes.....smoke is dangerously delicious and needs a warning lable for cottonmouth and uncontrollable munchies

Attached Files:

6. Jibb time😀

Attached Files:

9. Thanks quality and yeah I prefer the smart pots over hard pots. Let's the roots breath more and that's a win in my book. IMO hard pots are just constricting and it's one more thing to have to worry about. I've never had root rot problems or anything using the fabric pots.

Happy Monday guys

10. Got 28.4 grams from kt number 2, I dumbed my 5 gallon smarties to get the root ball out from the last three I chopped down and all the root balls were really small. Like tiny, I don't understand how the plants grew with so little roots. So I took about 5 gallons of big lava rocks out of the soil and transplanted a couple babies which took off over night so I'm hoping that will up the yields come February

Attached Files:

11. Also I'm dreading my hair this week, doesn't really matter and isn't important but I'm excited. And if you have negative comments about it keep them to yourself, I'll answer questions but don't say I'm dirty or lazy or stupid, if you think any of those things just because someone has dreadlocks, then your ignorance will probably keep you from experiencing life to the fullest

12. Dreads take some work to maintain man I wouldn't call that lazy at all lol have fun!

13. Man its a lot of work just getting my hair ready, it's insane

14. some shitty phone pics of my red poison auto from sweet seeds
    Already red

Attached Files:

15. Hi guys...I'm a newbie to the mid west. Here in co almost a yr now loving the weather!

Current grow- flw room super skunk, banana kiss and blue dreams....veg room g13 blue dreams platinum hash plant sense of healing Andy og sour diesel cherry pie lucky charms and a cucumber plant ha ha

16. Welcome to the Midwesters thread. Lots of cool blades in here. What's your set up? Lights and etc lol also got any pics?

17. I grow inside. I've turned my garage into two rooms. Both under 1000 hps, reflective walls etc the works lol. I grow in soil and in the cloth pots ( I find better for air circulation).

Here's the veg room (next in line )
    Those big four go in the flw room next wk

Attached Files:

18. Let me take another real quick. That was a wk ago.

19. Pic just now

Attached Files: