Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425095713.523296.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425095799.876695.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425095862.753608.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425095905.652105.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Give it another week or so and are u growing organic or with chemical nutrients? If its not organic have you started to flush im wondering why your leaves are still so green

3. #103 Fatherdank, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I snuck one last feed in on Tuesday. I started flush today. I ran a gallon through the 3 gallon bag. So id say after a week or so from today of flushing I will chop her

4. If u just started the flush go another two weeks. U always wanna flush for at least 2 weeks to get all chemicals out of the soil and so the plant uses all its stored energy which u will know is happening by the leaves dying and sometimes falling off

5. Alright, I should be fine then still, as I still see no Amber thrichomes. If anything I'll just have some real heavy hitting shit haha 😋

6. Some of the leaves have been yellowing from bottom up for the past week and s half or so. I know she is close. I feel like now is the perfect time to flush because I feel she isn't too far from perfect ripeness

7. Yeah I want to cut her down with as little Amber as possible really because I know some of the trichomes will degrade still during the Hang and cure... But I still want to stick to the 2 week flush as close as possible so we will see what happens.

8. If you're aiming for less amber and can't possibly wait just make sure you flush really well( like water with a gallon or two every day til Friday) and you should be ok but for the best taste and smell I'd hold out that extra couple days it's always worth the wait

9. Def waiting for at least 10-15% Amber. I think that's a good minimum

10. And is more so what I meant by little as possible. But I want a good tip of s high with not too much couch lock effect, I have a couple super skunks that will be done in a few weeks for that ;) lol

11. Midewest newbie here... I just set this up in a closet somewhere. 400 W HPS 3 10 gal buckets. I don't know the strain but clearly it's an Indica variety from the pictures you can tell. 

These are about 2 weeks old .. The next generation will be set up much better. The pictures are a progression over 5 days.

IMG_20150223_215258332.jpg IMG_20150224_125319700.jpg IMG_20150225_124429345.jpg IMG_20150226_193703661.jpg IMG_20150227_210508461.jpg

12. Do you have walls separating the roots in thos pots? If not you might run into problems

13. Can't believe I am just finding this thread.  Long time Midwester.  Go Pack.  I think you get the idea.  Some photos courtesy of "The Resin Ranch"  2 flower rooms each 6.5'x6.5'.  One has a 1000 watt hps with 3 170 true watt led's.  A fourth on the way.  Other room has 2 600 watt hps.  1000 watt room has a 9 bucket rdwc system running approx. 55 gallons.  Other is a 6 bucket rdwc.  Room with 2 600's is scroged.  each plant has it's own screen approx. 2'x2'  Also 2 extra plants in that room just shoved in.  One is full organic water only.  Enjoy and more to come.  Oh yeah 9 bucket room is all Ice Bombs from Bomb seeds and other room is 5 Training Days from Reserva Privada, 1 cotton candy, and 1 sugar black rose from Delicious seeds. IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0405.JPG IMG_0406.JPG IMG_0407.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0409.JPG IMG_0412.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0418.JPG

14. Dude that main stem is insane! Which picture is the sugar black rose? I have one bean of that which I received as a freebie with an attitude order a little over a year back... Awesome stuff man!

15. Stem? I think u mean trunk sir. That's thicker than a year old tree!

16. Thanks guys.  Yeah I got some indoor trees in that room, lol.  Actually waited too long to flower these and I am seriously out of space. 

The Sugar Black Rose is the close up with all the white pistils and bottom left.  Funny because we probably got that freebie from the same deal.  That is a single free seed I got from Attitude as well.  Its funny how when I pop 1 seed of a strain I almost always get a gem, but when I do larger seed runs like 10 I get crap.  Pop it and see what you get.  Lets see how stable this strain is.  See if yours is even similar to mine.  Would be cool to see.

17. Anybody else getting a dam super blizzard? We're at like 7 inches and its still falling hard with more forecasted for tomorrow

18. God damn bro what part you at? Southern Indiana and I'm not at an inch yet

19. Bout 20 mins from the arch. They said ten inches tonight but for the first time ever I think they under estimated instead of over estimating