Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. I saw this as well! Let's just hope it passes. If you have some stones write your congressman! NORML has a prepared letter in that email. You enter your name and email and hit send pretty much. You can say anything you want though. It's to voice your opinion lol

• Like Like x 3
  2. Come on wisconsin lol. We need this too

• Like Like x 2
  3. I wrote him, many times

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol Wisconsin will never get their shit together. Everyone is too drunk to care or notice. Exactly why I am off to Cali on the 26th. Good for you though Illinois. At least now you guys have something going for you. Lol Just kidding just a stab from a neighbor to the north.

• Like Like x 3
  5. .....thanks brutha😉😉...I'm looking forward to having to see two totally different phenos of the same strain..but at the same time very perplexed by the one with the strong indica looking fan leafs and is short and sturdy....the other gal screaming sativa dominant 😀😀 also to note they both got topped... one look's topped the other not so topped😕😶😶...here's a quick peek at my garden of green holiness.....also had to clean up a veg cab so i can make room in the closet for the solo cup run....the one's in the veg cab got a hair cut to help keep them short for the moment and the two jamaican bagseed ladies got transplanted into bigger pots with some fresh soil😉🌲🙉👍

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Plant looks good after the fim job I'll have pics in the morning seems to be turning yellow in the middle of the leaves I think I might need some calmag I'm thinking cuz I'm using well water and have to ph the water a bit looking good dirt jus placed an order wit the vault jus hoping it goes well wit that and also thing in bout gettin some of those cookie wreck from thedankteam but there a lil on the pricey side but their having a sell for the weekend but jus went and paid for the tent and needing to order the light as well it jus seems so far away with out having everything it sucks and I have no patience when it comes to things like this I get to excited and I want it now lol but tent will b here on Thursday

• Like Like x 2
  7. I take it nobody has tried to go to Michigan and get seeds or clones themselves?
    At this point I feel safer meeting someone there and driving bac wit my seeds or clones

• Like Like x 2
  8. Here's the light now I can plug this ballest straight into an extension cord from my regular outlet in the wall the guy at the hydro store was saying that the one he had would wouldn't sry I'm such a noob
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441510316.797242.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. How many volts is the standard house hold plug in?

10. 110

11. Ok so that ballest there would work right? And thanks nugs

12. #1053 crankz, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    Yes, that ballast can be plugged into a standard 15 amp 110v outlet. If you need to use an extension cord for the ballast, I'd use one with at least gauge 12 wire. Don't cheap out on 14 or 18 gauge.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ok thanks crankz and I should b up and goin by next Monday only thing now is getting seeds the Order from the vault will prolly take like 5 weeks to get here bcuz I sent by money order but hey I'll start some bagseed til then jus didn't want to waste the time and energy for unknown sex of the seeds plus they came out a hermie batch so that would mean that they would also b hermies right?

14. Here's the before pic. Just watered with the kelp tea I made for the first time, il post a after pic tomorrow cuz I'm sure they'll explode

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Is there a thread for these teas I keep hearing about and are they able to b used doing organic soil as well I'm think im goin to mix my fox farms ocean soil up wit so coco and perlite would the teas work wit that to and got so Peruvian seabird guano to was goin add some of that in there what do u guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Whats up midwesterner? Checking in from MI. Running water only organic soil in basement closet grow. If there are any other basement growers in here what do you guys do about some of the cold snaps in the winter. Where I am we now have to deal with this arctic vortex crap, putting us in sub zero temps for weeks at a time. I have the walls insulated with foam but that doesn't seem to cut it all the time. Winter is coming, any suggestions?

• Like Like x 3
  17. Bigger light or smaller fan?

18. Damn it's too cold? Haven't heard that one before lol :p what kinda lights do you have? Slap a 1K HPS in there and I bet it'll heat it up real nice

:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a 600 hps but that doesn't really help for the 12 hours it is off