Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Mosca C99 ,Gage Green daybreaker, Precious child, Laplata labs Alien Blues and Alien Lemon.

2. Been checking the dank teams site no change on the GDP stock. Probably to early in the day still. I want to order some as soon as its up. Does snyone know if they are good about updating their website? Or would it be better to contact them?

3. They usually close the site for a few hours to make updates just give it a little time it'll be there but save me some I'm broke this week

4. Checked for the last time today, still no updates:( see what tomorrow brings

5. Email them if its not up tomorrow

6. Yo all my Midwest brothers ( and sisters? Idk if we have any women in the thread) anyway my girlfriend and I have decided to start sheltering the stray dogs people keep abandoning near our house but its expensive for kennels, and dog houses and food and shots so if anyone could help us in any way it would be truly amazing.

Here's the link

gofundme.com/3f2u3g7g

7. Are you a licensed dog rescue?

8. No and I'm not trying to be but in the last 4 months iv had 9 dogs abandoned on my street alone and I have the space so when it happened yesterday I said fuck it and caught him and I'm gonna foster him until I can find him a home. Since I live on 1.6 acres and have room I could foster multiple dogs at a time but I had to spend $200 of my rent money today to set him up a small temporary fence area to hold him. So the donations are basically for kennels and dog houses. Iv have a few places that will probably donate food but nobody wants to donate the big kennels or anything so I'm trying to raise money to buy them plus winter is coming so il have to buy houses and straw to keep them out of the weather and warm

9. Understand that we have bird dogs and a couple family mutts. They get expensive. If it was licensed I may have been able to get you some help. The hunting club I'm a member of is always making donations to that type of stuff. As an organization they would have to stay away from someone unlicensed. I'm positive you're doing the right thing to help animals but there's lots of so called rescues that don't.

10. I understand that and I know asking for donations without any kind of background is sketchy but I'm gonna work over the next few days to maybe get licensed I'm not sure about how to go about it but that's what Google is for right. Hopefully it won't cos t much or take long cuz I'm sure il find another dog soon

11. If anyone could repost the link in some more popular journals for me that would be sweet to. I pretty much only post here anymore

12. i'm getting ready to use Espoma's garden tone and lime with ewc's for my act i'm gunna brew.....used jobe's before with good results but i'm going with Espoma's this go round 😁got some preflower action happening one one of the two jamaican bagseed plants and the rest of my garden of solo cup action is looking happy .....sorry for the photo-bomb....hope all is well and enjoy the "grow-show"🌲🚜🇺🇸🙉😉😀😋

Attached Files:

13. Broke down and ordered some new seeds today. Just waiting for them to arrive now. They are:
    HSO - blueberry headband
    Heavyweight - green ninja
    World of seeds - strawberry blue
    Dr.underground - U pink kush

Wanted to know if anyone has tried any of these?

14. I've ran many of HSO's creations, solid breeding crew there man. I believe someone is running their BBHB but I can't remember who.

I've heard good things about World Of Seeds as well. Never used then though

Nice pick up man

:wave:

15. All the HSO seeds iv germinated have sprouted and grown, they have good genetics and a good seed selection process but I dont know much about the others. Where'd you order from?

16. So iv been experimenting with some cloning, last Wednesday I cut two clones from a train wreck auto that never buded( switched to a mh bulb for some photos I started amd the autos started growing taller so idk) anyway I went and bought a small square Rubbermaid thing, a sponge, and a $10 fish tank pump and some airstones at Wal-Mart. I used tap water and 2 23w cfls and it worked. The roots arnt big yet but they are definitely starting to grow. Now I'm gonna throw them in the compost bucket cuz I dont have room for them and I'm gonna use the little pump to make an act or kelp tea cuz people say you can't and I know its possible so in a do that cuz I love proving people wrong. And the garden is doing pretty well, il update with some pics later or tomorrow

Attached Files:

17. Ordered from herbies. Had 5 free fems coming besides my order from them on a order that never made it for some reason. So I decided to go that route this time.

18. I've had world of seeds 2 other times. A Mazar kush that was wonderful and also another strawberry blue. SB is probably one of my fav sativa based hybrids. Nice flavor incredible high.

19. I'm curious to see what herbs gives me for free because I got 6 total free fems. I asked if I could get different strains so they aren't all the same. And they agreed.

20. Oh they didn't tell you? Lol it'll be a nice surprise that way man