Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. thanks, she sure does! The ash catcher makes a big difference also.. That's some Indiana blown glass too, all done by Volta Glass studios / Huffy Glass in Bloomington ... Check them out, they rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. anybody know anything about or ever deal with "kingcrop seeds" out of canada

3. I had to stake up my main cola today on my 2nd white widow auto flower 😁 that's a problem I enjoy having! Lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424995204.774368.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424995237.996169.jpg

4. Makin sone glycerin tincture for ecigs and thc caps. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day

Attached Files:

5. And the babies recovered amazingly quick to the early top so I decided to push my luck and took a cap of ff grow big added to about 3/4 a gallon of water and split it between the five. And they definitely loved it got some crazy branch growth over night

6. Your right they say glycerin is bad for capsules but iv made them before just didn't have lecithin last time. And your video was right coconut oil is best and butter will work but sounds gross and I wouldn't wanna take two butter pills idk about you. And the lecithin I got came in gel caps already mixed with some glycerin so there has to be a capsule that won't dissolve

7. Lol why wouldn't you want to take butter pills? Not like you really tell what's in there once it's down the hatch anyways right

8. that's what I was thinking, the point of the caps is so you don't have to taste it...Bottoms up... :yummy:

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

9. I guess that's true but for tincture its just a gram of material for an oz of glycerin and it comes out more the strong and with butter it's like a half oz of material to a cup of butter that isn't has strong as the tincture so for me butter would make less capsules and they would be weaker

10. Shoulda done a little more training this run. Lights are at 6'4", got a couple Zazen that have been supercropped and still 6" above the reflector. Lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425069349.567291.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425069363.419086.jpg

11. Those blades in Michigan just go all out! Very nice 420! :wave:

12. My white widow that is closest to harvest has seemed to have slowed its drinking in the past few days... Maybe week... This is not normal no? I thought it should be a thirsty whore right now...although I feel like she just keeps packing on the trichs, I'm getting really anxious in regards to the trichomes beginning to show Amber heads... I feel like it's taking too long.. Both of these white widows I have are plenty past there stated 56 days on the breeders pack. This one is closest to Harvest by a couple weeks maturity at least.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425085537.229266.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425085591.097751.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425085666.106699.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425085709.739143.jpg

13. Nice man, what day are you on?
    I water my flowering girls a little less about the last week maybe two weeks

14. I wanna say that this is day 68, but that may be off by a day or two. Either way goin on a couple weeks past breeders dates ... Is this normal? I know that the breeder will always put their very best finish times to make the product look best possible but how often does it go this far past?

15. I agree with A.O. she looks done if not maybe a day or 2 more.

I'd throw it in darkness for 2 or 3 days then chop and enjoy

16. I take that back I looked more closely and some of the hairs are still pretty long give it a week or so the hairs will get shorter and fatter. Can u take a more zoomed pic of the buds so we can see the trichs?