Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. finishing off some blue dream tonight hoping my dude is good by tomorrow haha 😁

2. man I really want to try some blue dream one day it's on my list yeah I know how you feel I have to wait on my dude to get here take my money go get it and bring it back sometimes it takes the whole day kinda why I started growing.

3. Hoosier here! Been strain hunting since May of last year. I have found 4 great phenos that I am cloning.

HSO - Lemon Kush Headband
    Dinafem - Strawberry Cough (this is a true strawberry cough with the most intense strawberry smell ever)
    Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk (true 56 day pheno)
    TH Seeds - Sage n Sour (50 day pheno, gassy as hell)

I am also trying to reveg a HSO Ewe-2. The clones I took before throwing them in flower didn't root.

I am all organic, compost tea and top dress only in a soil less medium (peat based). I do recharge my mix using Espoma brand organic amendments and Buffaloam compost.

I am subbing and will post some pics in the next couple days. Just finished 4 plants in 4 weeks so I have some nice nugs to show off LOL.

I use a spare bedroom with 2 seperate tents LED, CFL and T5HO combination totalling just under 800 true watts. I grow in 5 gal buckets with 5 plants in flower at any given time in a 2'x4' tent. Plants are LSTd to produce 8-12 top colas per plant producing a total of 1.5-2.5 oz per plant depending on strain. After about 9 months I have my processes dialed in and have harvested 13 different strains in that time frame. At first I ruined some crops because I dried them too slowly after chop but I have now came up with a process to get a nice even dry before that top shelf smell is lost though it is very intensive. I am starting to build up a little supply. I would like to get into some concentrates and high quality edibles now that I have some herb to play with :)

Oh yeah I am a cancer patient too. Looking forward to meeting more gardeners in the general area.

4. Anybody in here have some Bubblegum going? I have 6 bubblegum Kush beans coming and am really excited to start an old indiana bred classic! Def going outside this year 😛

5. thanks. It's def longer than its anticipated 56 days... I'm on week 9 I believe.. I was hoping to be done last week when I planted them...

6. What's everybody's bean selection looking like around here? Once my newest order arrives I will have ...

Headband

Bubblegum kush

Durban poison

Alaskan thunderfuck (autoflower)

Purple Power

Kaya gold

Northern lights

Cocoa kush

Devils candy

Drake of the north

Mothers arms

Hollands hope

New hope

Sugar black rose

7. Pineapple Chunk
    Strawberry Cough
    Cotton Candy
    Sage N Sour
    Critical Hog
    Blue Kush
    707 Headband
    Master Kush
    Hawaiian Skunk Haze

I will order more the next time I house sit for my parents lol.

8. I recently ran some Bubblegum Autos from TH Seeds. Normally I like their gear but they shouldn't be selling those beans. 4/5 popped and all were different phenos, none were even above average. Some would have good resin production but no calyx development. Others had fat buds with no resin at all even though the calyx had swollen and pistils receded. Worst money I have spent on beans for sure... but it did get me 3 keeper strains I am running now from the freebies that came with tha order so its all good!

9. These babies are 10 days old today got topped and trimmed for mainlining 2 days ago seem to b fully recovered and starting to grow again probably gonna do the second top on day 14 or so and the final top around day 21.

From top to bottom
    Blue dream, ak47, jedi kush, jedi kush, and green dream
    Green dream is blue dream x green crack x new York diesel

Attached Files:

10. #53 Fatherdank, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    thanks, gonna make me post the good shots again... Lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424838737.504527.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424838867.217518.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424838984.078957.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424839052.650205.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424839133.423141.jpg

11. Gonna be ordering
    Hawaiian snow
    White widow
    Berry bomb
    Ak xl
    Critical hog
    And northern lights

12. Only planed for 30 day veg so I am trying to make it happen but il probably give an extra couple weeks to heal and grow after the final top

13. I think the headband beans I'm receiving are actually the 707 HB because it is the og x sour d x master kush , whereas the original headband is just og x sour d ?

14. From the attitude?

15. Nope and I'm to paranoid to say which but it's a well known seed bank

16. Forgot about this thread... My bad lol how about a little master kush still got another week or two then meeting the axe.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424840167.714182.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424840179.769838.jpg

:wave: have a good one everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum