Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. There it is broken up looking like gooey happiness

Attached Files:

2. Picked up some jager last night

Attached Files:

3. Only got about 5 here and with the brand new tires I put on my truck two weeks ago iv actually been trying to get stuck and I can't! Lol could be the 1500 pounds sitting in the bed

4. Kind of an interesting smoker. Fruity, hashy kind of flavor. Really potent, but. Not overwhelming or paranoid or anything though. Just a smiley, happy buzz :yummy:

Man I got unsubbed from here somehow :unsure:

We got a few inches of snow here. I expect it wil lll be gone by week's end lol.

Weird winter. Hopefully we get some heavy wet spring snows before the end of the season!

5. this is the first major snowfall we've had this season. It's been cold but no real snow. It's been nice having some snow days just chillin and blazing.

That bud does sound good. I like smiley weed.

The really heady ones can trip you out but i dig on them in small amounts like a few hits in the morning with my coffee. Sets a good tone for the day. I really like my sour d for that. Good uplifting buzz that pairs well with the coffee and gets me moving.

I am fond of the heavy indicas too. I love my chronic thunder for nighttime body buzz. Sits you the fuck down lol. It's got these insanely dense buds. earthy black peppery vibe taste that I'm not completely fond of but it grows on you the more of the joint you smoke. Or maby you just get so stoned you don't mind the peppery taste :p

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

6. I with you to an extent. I like the skunky tastes and such too. Sour d is high up there on my taste list. A solid keeper in any garden.

The lemon skunk is not very skunky. It's much more fruity than I anticipated. #1 was fruity with a funk and is curing to more of a solid fruity taste with a small after bite of funk. #2 was all lemon right from the chop.

I really just want some lip smackingly good tasting weed but I do have those I lean twards.

Anything chemmy, skunky, or sour i can dig on. But I enjoy the fruity tastes. Earthy ranks low like you say. Leaves me wanting more after a hit like I get the buzz, cuz god ct has a buzz but when smoking I just don't smack my lips in appreciation of her earthy peppery taste.

7. Sad. Ill have to scratch that one off my list then. A lot of fruity flavors are lost to me. I don't taste it most of the time unless its orange. I've had someome right next to me tell me fruity pebbles and it tasted like crap to me and i grew it lol.

Lemon sour diesel(possible bagseed i had) ranked in my top 10 strains. Stuff was literally everything i wanted. Nice fruity skunky smell and awesome taste. Like a hawaiian skunk.

"Fortune Favors The Bold"- Virgil
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-A.O.'s-Green-Adventure

8. Well there are still 4 more lemon skunk beans to crack so perhaps there's a pheno heavier on the skunk. We will see in due time.

9. No better company than a neighborly gardener,, :metal: ,,,whats the name of the thread ,

10. I'm subbed from indiana. Hope everyone's having a goodnight smoking some gsc mixed with blueberry chilling with my lady.

11. some pics of a top growing out of a sun leaf stem,,,,strange,, :eek:

Attached Files:

12. Subd in Illinois

13. Hello from 812.... White widow auto soon to finish.....

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424836147.429659.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424836240.304458.jpg