Midwest growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TreeBird43, Feb 14, 2015.

1. I hate dumb truck brakes. Broken pinky finger. But at least il have a new pinky nail in about 6 months

Attached Files:

2. Dump truck not dumb truck

3. I only do original breeders packs, I want to know what I'm cracking.

Major might have an oar or two in the river. :cool:  Hit that email up man you never now what you might find.

Just had a talk with the owner of natures green remedies, might see some IRG strain on there in the future.

4. I wont be doing any out door any more. The last time I did I had a couple of hunters walk up to about 50' of were I was cutting down a plant. There I sat with a pound plant half a plant cut laying on the ground for an hour. That sealed the deal for no more out doors for me.

5. I am having a super hard time right now... I bought a new 18mm bowl and elbow joint for my ash catcher and rig set up tonight... Get home, hit the new set up one time, set it in the floor and my rig tipped over, and the shower head perc in the top chamber broke lose from its base!!!! This is a $200 oil rig... Barely a month old ... I seriously want to die right now..... 😭sick to my stomach ....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Good thing tax check will be here soon i guess... But son of a bitch lol

7. That really sucks man

Im glad I broke my finger and not my bong. At the finger will heal

8. Mixed 30 gallons of soil today and ordered a new tent and 400 watt hps

9. sweet!

10. Hey guys need some help real fast.. This a male preflower? This sucks if so :(( really solid growth pattern on this Hollands hope and it took defol solo well. Oh well.. I will be planting a bubblegum kush fem in its place... I'm pretty sure that's a male sign , just want your words also

11. After searching the plant further I finally accept it ... :( lol

12. Hive it a couple more days to fully develop
    Package number one of 8 has arrived. With some extras

Attached Files:

13. looks nothing like a female flower though :(

14. Then chop it. Its up to you. You could separate it for the girls and harvest pollen

15. I wish I could but I only have one grow light and one room. .. I may stick it outside in a few weeks and let it become a monster somewhere lol.. I would enjoy some really good HH pollen

16. U wouldn't need much to keep a male alive just get a big cardboard box and throw a couple cfls in there