My weird system.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Destroh, Feb 14, 2015.

1. So, I have this thing where I will leave myself a big roach or a half a cigarette in the ash tray or something, and while I'm stoned I'll say "You're welcome future self". And then like a day later when I'm dry I'll find it and I'll be like "Thank you past self".

This is a regular thing for me.
    Does anyone else have a weird system like this?

2. Not me but I'm gonna start! Haha

We call him Chief Kief now

3. Yes.
    I often hide little jars of buds around the house for a rainy day

4. I too save I take an 8th or so from every zip I get and split it up and hide it around my house I have alil over a quarter stashed for when I run out or want a different strain ..given a quarter will only lasts me like 4 days tops

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

5. i know exactly what your saying accept i don't usually vocalize it.

6. #6 Deleted member 281310, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    now whats crazy is how you welcomed yourself before you thanked yourself. predicting the future. psychic    :smoke:

7. Idk lol, but some things are burned in my memory banks forever. This is one of those things.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. It's just amazing lol. To be able to say thank you to your past self. And know you have received a "you're welcome". Brightens my day.

9. Sometimes i fall asleep packing a bowl. I wake up to a fresh bowl once in a while. It works out for me.

10. Lol this is awesome gotta start

❤️

11. I like to flush my weed down the toilet so all the sea creatures in the ocean can enjoy the herb too

[​IMG]

12. I like to smoke all my weed but I'm just greedy

13. Good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    That was the best thing I've read all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum