Supercloset Supernova: My first Cannabis grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by queenansrevenge, Feb 13, 2015.

1. #1 queenansrevenge, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
     System should be here in another week and a half maybe two. I've been reading pretty heavy for about 5 months and have poured through the threads on here. Any pre-assembly/ pre-grow tips or other goodies that haven't been covered to death on here would be much obliged. Thanks in advance!!!

Attached Files:

2. Ok let's do this haha

FRT7

3. I would suggest buying a carbon filter for the room that you will be growing in if odor is a concern. Because the filter I got with my superlocker 3 led didn't work so well. Oh and buy some better fans for circulation .

4. Might be a dumb question since you said you've been reading but... Your picture says you have just a 400w MH good for veg. What else you have??

FRT7

5. #5 queenansrevenge, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015

Thanks. Odor shouldnt be a huge problem where its located. This model has two sets of carbon filters, however it is larger so... we shall see. Same with noise etc..I was concerned about the fan too. There "grow expert" I've been speaking with has really stressed that its all you need. Thanks, these are exactly the things I wanted to know

6. System comes with 600w HPS. I got the 400w MH as an add-on.  I also have a couple of my on 24w T5's for the main chamber

7. This is the model I got. 
    http://supercloset.com/product/grow-boxes/super-nova-grow-boxes/

I guess the big question I have right now is how many people are

A. Using a full 8/16 site
    B. If only using some, how many per grow for best results
    C. When not using individual sites what do you guys/gals use to cover the site to keep light out?

8. Queen the cabinet you got is huge compared to the superlocker that I have . That being said with the superlocker without using scrog or other methods two plants is max imo and four at most with any method in the veg chamber . Now the clone chamber you can fill up .I used black foam to cover the left over holes .

9. #9 stellaandstout, Feb 14, 2015
  10. #10 queenansrevenge, Feb 14, 2015
    Yeah its massive for a cabinet. Here is what I had planned tell me what you think. I was gonna go 8 plants for the 16 sites. staggering diagonally. Would this work as long as I build  SCROG and lolipop them all? Thanks for the info on the black foam btw.

How is the test kit it comes with? Is it just a litmus test?
    Im going to have to use distialled water anyways. Mine is well and my TDS are upwards 0f 750ppm

11. I would say yes the biggest problem I had was getting to the plants to tend to them . But the way the cabinet you have is designed I would say you have plenty of room. Have fun and welcome to a great hobby .

12. They send you a ppm meter and its decent in my opinion . The ph test is you take a sample and add drops.

13. What % of the recommended nute doses do you guys use? I know it varies by strand but I've heard everything from 10% to 60% of recommended dosage

14. How's the grow been coming along queen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I would not use the 400w MH in the 600w ballast unless you want a house fire.