Reasons for MFLB batteries charging every night

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MyNamesAustin, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Hey guys, current living conditions don't support me using marijuana, therefore, I purchased an MFLB. Just wondering if anyone is in a similar spot and has a preset reason for their MFLB batteries charging each night? I just wanna have a reason in case I'm asked why I charge batteries each and every night (unrealistic to a lot of battery chargers). What do you guys say? Thanks.

2. You have absolutely no privacy where you live? There's not a single power outlet that isn't monitored, not even around your bed?

Just get  a radio that takes those batteries and say it's for the damn radio. There's no brain surgery here.

3. Lol calm your horses. I'm just saying I don't spend 24/7 secluded from whom I live with. People tend to walk in my room to talk to me, that's just life. Yes, there's an outlet by my bed but I use it for the TV and cable box, the one and only available outlet is kind of in the open and moving stuff around isn't exactly an option.

See, the thing is that you're already feeling guilty about charging batteries. Charging batteries is one of the most mundane things you can do in life. How often do you notice batteries charging when you walk into a room? How often do you start grilling people about why they might be charging batteries? All kinds of things take AA batteries and people keep batteries charged for them. Radios, remote controls, flashlights, wireless game controllers.... the list goes on and on. But you're sweating it because you're using them to charge batteries for a vaporizer.  Do you see what I'm getting at here?

5. Say they're for your anal vibrator. That should stop any further questioning.

6. #6 lwien, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015

If they do that, than it's not "your" room.   

7. #7 lwien, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015

Why not just get a power strip with multiple outlets?

And if you have remotes for the TV and Cable Box, why not use rechargeable batteries for those and get a charger to charge them   That same charger can also be used for your MFLB batts.    Just don't get a "fast" charger.

8. or get the PA?

9. This, get the PA, you won't be disappointed :)

I'm using my MFLB with PA as I type

10. I say there for my Xbox controllers, just say there special battieres

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Is the car charger worth it? I do most of my vaping outside of home.

12. That won't work, everyone knows my AV9000 broke in a freak accident I wish not to discuss.

13. It's not a charger, it's cord. I say yes if you're gunna be vaping near a power outlet or in your car. If you mainly use your MFLB while walking around then probably not.