My lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by almostgrower, Feb 13, 2015.

1. So right now I have my baby up under 3 cfl bulbs do Yu think it's enough for now or should I add more lights because I have about 6

Attached Files:

2. It's definitely not enough..it's obvious with the stretching.

if you're gonna grow with CFLs, they have to be super close to the top of the plants to be effective..the further away the light, the less lumens that the plant is getting.

3. Thanks && the stretching happen wen I had my lights about 2ft away from my plant... where can I get some stronger cfl lights

4. #4 lFourTwenty, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015

How much are you looking to spend? I would recommend t5 lights if you have around 100 to spend. They are like CFLs..don't use much electricity.

If you are just doing 1 plant though..just use the CFLs u have and learn with this grow.

5. plenty of places menards home depot and best online youll need a lot of 26watters tho and maybe a couple t5s

6. I only want to grow this one plant I'll need all those for this one plant

7. youll need more then 6 tho

8. Besides the 6 I have 3 more cfl bulbs && one regular light 100w so altogether I have ten lights on it. She's 10days old how soon will I need more lights

9. 10 days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. My babies are doing good I'm ready to start flowering now I have this 500w halogen floodlight && I'm wondering if I could use it to flower

11. Here they are they are 50 & 34 days old up under 10 cfls all together in a DIY grow box

Attached Files: