GreenHouse Grow Tips/Help

Discussion in 'General' started by youngheat, Feb 13, 2015.

1. #1 youngheat, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Firstly, i do have a greenhouse, the size of it is 3 metres long and 2 metres wide, is this big enough to fit in a GOOD ventilation system, and large enough to fit 4 White Widow plants?

So yes, i used to grow MINT and PARSLEY in this garden for my mum when i lived with her, but now that i moved out (and took the green house with me, which wasn't easy) i have come to the conclusion that a grow tent or usage of a room in my house is unnecessary, and i should just put the greenhouse to use.

What i'd like to really know about this is, how does one grow weed in a Green House? I watched this one youtube video which the audio was well drowned out by the reggae music in the background, but i heard them say something along the lines of "after <something>, you can then transfer to a greenhouse", is there something i should know before i start? Because i am intending to grow it solely in there, and no where else (preferably). I am growing these on a $550 limit, so keep that in mind.

Can anyone give me some experiences about growing in a greenhouse? If it's better/worse, harder/easier to grow in (i AM a first time grower!). Which are some good setups to have. 
    Any help would be great, if there's a website, video, or guide onto how to do this grow, then please link it.

I have made 2 posts similar to this, but no one really replies on what i'm asking (please try and answer that first), and more to how i'm trying to explain it. Thanks.