Plant Size

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by dahucksta, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Hello,
    First time scrogger here. My plants are white Rhino Feminized. AT this point they are 28 days old from seed. Do they look small?  Thanks

scrog.jpg

2. #2 josephjt93, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    The hell are you growing with? Night lights? Try outdoors or HID. Your plants look like tadpoles. Looks moderately healthy though and seems to want some food from the yellowing on bottom.

My 20 day old 12/12 from seed plants are bigger. What lighting are you using and what's the genes? White rhino isn't much to go off of. These are just seeds you bought online? Try not to work with 1st gen feminized seeds. You can't get a second gen going of good genetics. The plants obviously either need better lighting, or some hybrid vigor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Haha he said night lights.. yea you would think. I got a 400 watt agro sun. Using pro mix medium and just gave them the first dose of fox farm grow big from the trio pack.
    Any pics of your 20 day olds

4. these are 35 day from seed of some custom strain im working on and im using cfls. your setup seems good im running about the same wattage equiv. i think i might have the f1 hybrid vigor working for me they already showing pre flowers @ 20/4

Attached Files:

5. Thanks deadrebel

6. In my part of town it is about 2 degrees outside. Its hard to keep my grow area warm. Sometimes the temps drop to around 70 in there and i think the roots are a little colder. I think that is causing them to have a slow grow

7. I'm in the same situation, negative degree weather all day. I sealed off my window and I keep my box covered with a heavy blanket to keep the heat from my cfls in and it works nicely

8. Seems to be doing ok for now

9. try not to water all the soil in your pot.... start off by just watering around where the stem is. this wil help your plant learn to drink. if your soil is too wet in the wrong places it will actually drown your plant! and from the pick it looks very damp. should be able to comfortably be watering at around 400-600. you do not want to be feeding it too low for long you should quickly be able to raise your nutes to get the best out of your veg growth stage

10. Thanks for the info. They seem to be doing great now. Hard to keep them down now!

Attached Files: