Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any indica aficionados in the house?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LEDswag, Feb 12, 2015.

1. I don't know about "aficionado", but I prefer Indica over Sativa, or at least Indica heavy hybrids.  One of the main reasons I smoke is to go to sleep at night, during my work week bedtime is the only time I smoke.  So I'm always hoping for a sleepy/stoney feeling out of my weed, with a nice body high if possible.  Not so much that I can't enjoy my weed and always want to sleep though, but that hasn't been an issue.  There are certain situations in which a Sativa high would be great, but for the most part it doesn't have what I'm looking for.  A perfect hybrid (and really the perfect high) for me gives me a really stoned/couched feeling, but with enough Sativa to keep you from falling asleep and some of that euphoria thrown in.  And I've found several that fit the bill.  Or also I have a guy who gets vape pens/cartridges from Colorado, and they give a pretty awake/euphoric high, but no physical/body high whatsoever.  So lately I've been smoking that along with my Indica to get a similar effect.

2. I can't say with any authority what exactly green crack is, but I have some at the moment and it affects me like a sativa. Euphoria, energy, racing thoughts, some anxiety, etc.

3. I stick to hybrids. I don't notice big differences between one hybrid strain and another.

I've only tried a pure Indica once; I bought it for my wife when she was sick, and wanted to see if it would help. She never used it, so I smoked it myself. I definitely felt that couchlock, which I didn't care for at all.

4. I prefer indica dominant hybrids or just straight indica's. When I go down the sativa route, I get dizzy, sometimes anxious, among other odd things. But with the indica, its smooth sailing every time. I get that awesome relaxing effect, but im still able to get off the couch and go do stuff.

5. I've smoked sativas before, but where I live 99% of weed is indica. So I'm kind of a forced aficionado of it. When my state gets dispensaries, I'm gonna be buying nothing but sativa.

6. My mind races all the time. I can't sit still at work or at home. I'm like a Mexican jumping bean.  I'm a very intense person. Indica helps me control this.  Sativa makes me anxious and paranoid. I don't need an energizing high.  It slows me down and that's what I like. Plus I like body highs and the munchies.  I also have nightmares when I sleep and Indica before bed takes care of this problem. I just love the stupid stone. 

7. Indica is my fav. Sativas tend to get my mind running and won't allow me to think as clearly. I won't spend my money on Sativas tbh.

8. #28 TheAnswer121, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    i like a little diesel in the morning, but mainly all about the indica [​IMG]

of course, everything is a hybrid now so we always get the best of both

9. #29 bananahigh, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    I float in the clouds... with some Master kush. Hindu Kush, Purple Kush. 

most weed i get from street dealers is not their primo stuff....mainly hybrids with really nice ones occasionally.

10. I'm going to need to google this indica stuff you speak of...

11. #31 beenstoned, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Indica gets my stupid dumb. Like staring at walls high. I dig that.
    And I also smoke to slow down my thoughts. Indicas

12. I only smoke indicas.

The occasional jack here or sour diesel will join the party.

But other than that I am a 24/7 indica man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I pretty much only get indicas so yea, I like my indicas.

I prefer Indica dominant strains. I still like to have a little bit of a head high, but not to the point where it's downright trippy or it makes me feel completely retarded. I find highs like that to be more annoying than anything.

15. I love Indicas. All I grow are Indicas or Indica dominant Hybrids. 

16. #36 jay719, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    After moving to an area with a wide selection I've found that all of my favorite strains are indica dominant hybrids. I don't even mess with the strains that are less than 65% indica and one of my favorites is an 80I/20S cheese strain.

17. Seems like I can only get indica. Havent really experienced an energetic high.

18. I definitely prefer "Indica highs" (sleepy, mellow, couch-lock) although I believe you can get that effect from both Indicas & Sativas.

I find the effect great for doing sports (e.g. swimming)

19. \tGreen CrackSuper Sativa Seed Club
    90% Sativa / 10% Indica
    Origins: Skunk #1 x Sweet Leaf Indica
    Potency: 18% THC

Don't let the name put you off, this strain is high quality cannabis. It was originally bred in Athens, GA in the 1970s with the birthname of Cush. It was later renamed “Green Crack” by none other than Snoop Dogg because of its extreme potency and the crave to keep smoking it. Green Crack is extremely popular in Southern California with both medical marijuana patients for its strong sativa effects, and recreational users who love it's sweet taste and happy high.