What inspires you to write?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Gregsta, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Just curious... what gets your creativity flowing? What gives you that ambition to write your soul down on paper?

I always feel like writing, and sometimes I do just for fun, but for some reason it takes some depressive state of mind to get me to wanna do that... Ya'll use real life stories I'm sure but do you make them up along the way too ?

2. I get inspired by universal ideas and cross them with stories I've lived. I focus more on the sound and melody and I find if the idea's good enough it wraps itself together in what seems like coincidence at first but just seems to good to be true. Sometimes a hook, a chorus, a line; anything will just hit you (x10 in the shower). Most of all though, I find the key to longevity is a clear vision, a noble cause, and the acceptance of the fact that coincidence is not a law of this universe, but an excuse for something we don't yet understand

3. Anything can inspire me from a strong emotion, song to weather, I also create something to know I'm still alive, here and conscious.

4. #4 jackhos, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    d