Kind l300 LED with Aerogarden ultra LED auto grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by LEDswag, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Mate, 23-26 c temps ain't so high.. I just checked my hygrometer now when got back from work....my temps for last 24 hrs were 27c max and 22c min ...I'm more or less happy with that...I'm under led too ...check out my journal if ya interested...anyway..subbed up ..gl..

Peace n smoke out

2. Haha sorry wrong forum, will upload to this one too soon...

3. Thanks for the tip, yeah I guess that is the ideal range, works for me too, never had any problems with it. LED's are a life saver when it comes to temperature, no vents and ducting required which really does help out.

Glad to have you along for the ride

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423758565.271343.jpg
    What I'm smokin on in the mean time before I can be the self supplying smoker.

Some fiery dab as well, but the titanium nail melted the glass down stem last night and burned the hell out of me. I was honestly more upset about no dabs than 3rd degree burns. So I get to look at it until I can get up to the friendly neighborhood smoke shop

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423758855.707031.jpg
    As you can see, melted a clean circle around the top of my downstem. That bitch was HOT!

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423758977.308687.jpg
    Piece number two, nail still stuck to the broken glass.
    By the way, strain of the crazy orange bud is unknown! But if anybody cares to take a swing at what it might be, the smell is light fruity, the smoke is damn tasty, an earthy piney taste with a 50-50 high, full mental and body stone. Knocks you out and keeps you going at the same time! Best shit I've had in a while, this is what happens when you cheat on your regular dealer I suppose. Cool with me!

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423761961.495051.jpg
    DAMN this bitch is bright!

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423764539.634987.jpg
    Temporary setup until I can get the hood permanently mounted, can't show with both lights on just yet, need an extension cord before I can go full blast but my seed is still hiding so I doubt she'll mind the wait. But I can tell I'll need some shades when I walk in from now on, these lights are blinding the hell out of me. Finally!

8. Hahaha yo I have a pair of shades right next to my closet for whenever it's time to work
    I normally keep the tent open for temp and air purposes whenever the lights are on
    That kind led looks dope tho
    I honestly hope there is a big difference in how well/quickly your girls turn out compared to mine
    Hopefully you get the bang for your buck for sure

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423798229.484312.jpg
    Oh yes. Finally, the beautiful pink glow! Came home to an unplugged cable, don't know how that happened, luckily the seed has t sprouted so all is well, also replace my cheap extension cord for a stronger heavy duty cable with a surge protector as seen in the pic. Protecting my investment!
    So this is it, now everything is set and all that's left is tending to nutrients and waiting. Ready to show my babies the light!

10. Honestly I can see our yields being roughly neck and neck as long as everything goes as planned. I think the uv diodes of the kind actually cuts down on yield a little in sacrifice of higher potency. But other than that, same wattage same reservoir so this should prove to be a nice little experiment.

11. How many do you have going?

12. The one great white auto is in the back now, I'm waiting for more aero root plugs to come in the mail before I drop in any more, bought a box of dehydrated jiffy pellets for the great white, couldn't wait! Should work just fine. Easy bud is next, probably lemon skunk at the same time, no more after that for now, don't wanna stretch the space I'm limited with. Shouldn't hurt my perpetual idea, I have a feeling three different strains will finish at totally different times, I'll be waiting with the 420scope

13. I had a plant finish early last time and its a little weird harvesting at different times
    I feel like the removed plant roots are still taking nutrient and trying to survive
    I agree with 3 being the most possible per aero garden for sure

14. Fuck that really does shoot a hole through what I was going for, I forgot all about flushing nutrients the last week. There's not really a way to flush individual plants when they're all in one reservoir, that could pose a problem in the future. Smoke a blunt and ponder this, I will.

15. Haha yeah it forces you to flush some of your plants early and for way too long
    If it's a matter of days it shouldn't be an issue, a few weeks you can run into some problems

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423845481.409419.jpg
    Now this is normally the time where I fire up this nail and get busy, but due to my lack of downstem, no dab this morning.
    That's my first dab setup btw, just started that errl life a few months back, love it though, works amazingly.
    My homie has the Toros and recyclers and all that jazz, they're cool but this bitch rips!

17. Damn my girl use to have a oversized zong that looked like that. I got a few pieces that will sit your ass down and get your face reallll hot hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. Hell yeah, that's where it's at! What's the oil like where you're at? I've been seeing dabs around for a year around here and came across some really good crumble and wax but never any shatter, honestly been thinking about buying my own vac oven and making it myself once these plants are finished. Honeycomb sheets of deliciousness!

19. For awhile I was getting my oil mailed in from LA but that connect has some separate legal issues at the moment so I have been copin my oil locally
    It's pretty much all the same dark/gold/Amber lookin dabs that are like peanut butter that every rookie makes
    I have blasted some dabs in the past and it was amateur hour
    I didn't have a vac or any real purging method haha
    Them vacs are soooo expensive tho no way I could afford one

Very rarely do I find local crumble or shatter