Washington Has More Pot Than It Can Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by garrison68, Feb 11, 2015.

1. the best weed is grown in a controlled environment

I wish you the best my friend

2. I wish you the best, amigo, because what I said is true.  If they are given the chance, Mexico will regain it's rightful place as the number one marijuana source for North America.  

3. guess we've gone from PA to mexico in this thread but even still with the correct strain outdoor weed cannot be beat and we will be hard pressed to mimic the sun in its entirety with our indoor grows so yes I agree with you

4. The best comes from outdoors. I can't agree with anything else that he said though.

Mexico being the number 1 source for North America? Really? If it were legal to grow on a production scale in the US, we would blow everyone out of the water with quantity AND quality. America is situated in the perfect latitudes for agriculture and recieves the lions share of precipitation. Mexico is left with nothing but post frontal scraps of moisture in it's northern regions and a hot, humid, airmass in it's mid and southern regions. I'm not saying good bud can't be grown there. Of course it can. But better than America? No way jose.

6. Well, we will see.

Where is it possible to grow pure Sativa like they can easily do all over Mexico?  Maybe there's a few places, but I doubt they would have the ability to out-perform Mexico for this.  

Maybe they can create super-powerful frankenstein strains in the labs with crossbreeding in the United States, but the type of weed that Mexico was famous for will be more than enough to satisfy 90% of the recreational smokers, and that is where the money is.  

This website is almost exclusively made up of people who have never even tried weed that was grown in tropical climates, by traditional methods - it's impossible for them to arrive at a conclusion based on an opinion that is not grounded in experience.  If you have not smoked good weed from Mexico, Columbia, Thailand, etc., then you are simply talking out of your hat.  Of course, if you have smoked the best that any of these countries have to offer, then you are entitled to criticise it.  

If you're looking for those old school sativas from mexico, panama, columbia, Cannabiogen has them. That's their thing. they don;t deal in amersterdam genetics or other hybrd crosses. Ivw smoked some of their gear and it represents the best expressions of the old school sativas I used to smoke.

8. Thanks, that's good to hear, but as an urban dweller in a Pre-War apartment building, with electricity that can hardly power an 8,000 BTU A/C, I don't think I'll be doing any indoor growing soon, lol. 

9. We grow 100% sativas in ca with ease my friend.
    Just becuse YOU have never seen a million bucks must mean it's not real right.
    There will never be need for Mexico weed.

10. I highly doubt that there will be a need for Mexican weed for some people, but for those who simply want to get high for little money - which is only the majority of smokers in America, Mexico can provide exactly what they are looking for, very cheaply.  

The connoisseurs of North American high-content THC weed,  who populate this site, do not represent the typical American smoker.   

11. Haha. Where did you get your crystal ball at.
    I love all the assumptions you make. You must have a crystal ball to come up with this stuff.
    How do you know what most Americans want.

12. for medicinal quality and flower that has absorbed perfect sunlight and turned that light into growth it is about the light spectrum of the sun and the lack thereof of man made lights, we cannot produce the full spectrum of perfect light that mimics the sun. with the correct strain bred for outdoor (natural light) or even land race genetics they will thrive in the sunlight and outdoor environs. of course that aint happenin with our pussy indoor strains that have been bred indoors with little to no resistance to stressful environmental factors always grown in favorable conditions etc.