Stankys Ongoing Journey into Organics and Beyond

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by stankycloset, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Looking awesome Stanky.. out of the closet and INTO THE MONSTER TENT!

That SUPER WEED plant's structure is very impressive!!  

Much love 

2. Thanks man. It happens my cab was covered with de combating the bugs my gf brought home from her school in the soil. I find one every now and again just trying to keep them at bay. It was hard to get the de in the cab. I have it in a salt shaker :) works great

3. It is a nice strain. Very light green buds. I know some guys who have run it outside the last 2 years. Its a nice smoke too.

4. What's the lineage?
    I'm lovin how its shaped did you put a lot of training into it or is that the genetics?

5. I have no idea. I tried to find out. No luck. :( it took a good training. Its a reveg its already bought 2 oz or bud in a 1.2 ltr pot and not its in a bigger pot under hids.

6. So in the garden today doing some light proofing and looking at plants and the one top branch of the California sunshine was broke half off at the base of the branch on the main stem. I wired it up.

Need to start flowering soon.

Attached Files:

7. Looks stellar dude!

Your new setup is quite sleek! I quite enjoy these little peaks into your garden!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

8. Thanks man ur an inspiration as well

9. Well well stanky been busy? Shit wavy on ur side bro liking the clean room u got

10. Yeah man been busy over here. Got my new tent and ready to rock it. Hope things are well with if mom Jay.

11. Yeah just got back from seeing moms n she is looking a lot better thanks bro

So how that tent holding up for u

12. Holding up great. Had to do a little light proofing but that's ok.

13. A bit late, but im here...subbed up bro!

14. #35 stankycloset, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    Were just getting started up in here red. No worrys brother!

15. Just got some nylons to put on my intakes. 8 pair of knee highs 5$ that's a deal

Attached Files:

16. Good idea!:) I've gotta try that!:) found a dog hair on a bud :(

17. Its inevitable to be honest. Found my own in a bud lol. When your in and out of a cabinet or tent/room hair and dust will follow you in. And when you come out. But one can reduce this.

18. Hey stank is lite proofing cause I know mine has sum small leaks but never had an issue that I know of

19. I have four doors on he tent so i taped one up. And light was shining through the stitching. I probably did not need to but not a big deal. I don't think it would let direct light in but I'd rather not see the pin holes here and there. I hung a plastic sheet over the door i use. Tents are not perfect but they work great