Dad by default: Man could face jail time for not paying child support for boy that isn’t his. Or why we need Mens rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 11, 2015.

1. http://kfor.com/2015/01/30/dad-by-default-man-could-face-jail-time-for-not-paying-child-support-for-boy-that-isnt-his/

In an attempt to reform a citizen that was rigged against women for a long time, we have swung the pendelum way too far the other direction. Men are increasingly being screwed over by the system. The child support laws are one such example, the rape hysteria is another, where if a man is accused of rape his life is essentially over and he is convicted in the eyes of society without any other proof then an allegation, child custody is another area women are considered to be more nurturing and better caregivers for children so they have preference in custody battle. The fact that women can choose to have an abortion but men have no choice or recourse on whether they have a child that will fundamentally change their life forever. I'm sure others can point out additional areas and cases. 

2. #2 jas43, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    Equal reproductive choice for all.
    Aka true equality, not the psycho bullshit that femtards are pushing.

And yes that includes men who don't want to pay for your body and your choices.

3. Even though it sucks and is not really fair for him to have to do this, I would suggest his best option is to leave the country (if he actually can, might be too late).

Fighting for a legal solution is a battle he's unlikely to win.

4. A sad but true statement

Fuck the DNA test!
    Who gon'pay'fuh my keeeeds

5. I paid child support for a boy that was not mine while his dad lived just fine with his whole paycheck.

Then I paid $110,000.00 child support for a daughter I could never find till she was 19 and all messed up in the head from her abusive mother.

Men get fucked! I only had the one daughter, never had any other kids. Now I have step kids but they are adults.

The ex gave me all the fucking I needed for 18 years.

Honestly I don't think it's so much a vendetta against him for being a man, it's just that the state wants someone to milk for cash since she's on public assistance, and it would be much harder if not impossible to find the real dad, so he's just an easy target.

7. Hey guys, never stick your dick in a lazy ass welfare mama!

8. This is a testament to the fact that bitches (and the state) be trippin

9. Wow, just wow, I think the issue is that he just cannot afford an attorney. This should have died long ago. Now he actually has a massive claim to harassment and lost wages, along with emotional distress.

10. Related:

http://youtu.be/d6fqbd1PHE4

11. Excellent video.  

Towards the end of the program, the narrator says, ".....a man should not be forced into parenthood against his will.", yet millions of men are not only forced into this situation, they are forced to financially support this choice made for them by a woman, and the laws.  

Eventually many men, and intelligent fair-minded women, are going to wake up to this injustice.  

Wake up to what? They already have, it is called personal responsibility. Why is it the state's obligation to provide for a child you created? You stuck your dick in willingly, you know the possible outcome. This issue also involves women's equal pay and mens' ability to be competent parents who can communicate emotion when necessary because let's face it. Most men have no idea how to handle their emotions and communicate, and rather just resort to yelling or violence. And it was a very good point on Larry Wilmore, if you raise people in a manner where you get struck physically when you do wrong, then you are teaching a society that it is okay to react with violence when someone does something wrong. There is no better way than equality and healthy behavior through communication. This is about personal responsibility for men as well. It is the fault of our parents' generation and that is who you see giving opinions like garrison's. It will be a great time in America when their generation allows us to function as a rational society, not one clinging to misogynistic ideas to retain power. Shocking that when you father a child you have to pay for it, there are people who pay 200-400 dollars a month directly from their check to the state, who turns it over to the mother. I see it firsthand. No one is being taken advantage of unless they cannot afford adequate representation. 

13. #13 Deleted member 472633, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    This is absolutely sexist bullshit. If you made such blanket generalizations about women, you would get your ass kicked by a gang of raging feminists. 

And what about women's personal responsibility if a woman has sex and gets pregnant she can go to a clinic and kill the baby. She can escape her personal responsibility. Yet if a man has sex and gets a woman pregnant he is at the mercy of the woman and the state! How is that fair? 

14. #14 fromTheOldCountry, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015

Thanks for making my point for me, resorted right to violence mentally. 

15. While I agree with equal reproductive rights I don't see how it can be achieved with out breaking NAP in some cases other then to leave the mother with 100% of the burden of the child. If a man can decide he doesn't want a child but he already got a girl pregnant are we going to force the girl to have an abortion against her will? Or is she just stuck with the whole financial cost of the baby?

In regards to OP shit is fucked. If it ain't his kid, he should have zero responsibility.

16. Did you miss the part where it wasn't his dick that made the baby?  How's making him pay called personal responsibility?

17. Sounds like he has a shit lawyer.

18. He shouldn't even need a lawyer, a DNA test should be enough.  This is on the system.

19. I'm all for women's rights until they claim  high ground in cases such as these....

20. It is common knowledge that you need a lawyer in family court. The better the lawyer, the better your case. There is a lot of paperwork and legal documentation that needs to be handled by a lawyer. The process is drawn out like crazy because the legal system is ass-backwards.