The interview and pinapple express are the best forsure

Discussion in 'Movies' started by CastieI, Feb 11, 2015.

1. I love James Franco and Seth Rogan

2. This is the End is far better than The Interview. When they were making The Interview they seemed to forget the one (or two) factors that made the other two movies so god damn funny...and that is Craig Robinson And Danny Fucking McBride. You put those 2 on a screen together and the hilarity factor gets turned up to eleven.

3. The interview is a horrible film.   This is the end while being better than the interview was still pretty poor.  Pineapple express is brilliant however definitely their best work together.

4. I like This is the End quite a bit. But once again what I like about it is Danny McBride. That intro scene with him is fucking great, and he is hilarious throughout. "Look at this dude here...I buttfuck this dude."

5. tbh I did enjoy it on a comedic level, but I thought the actual film the plot and whatnot was horrific.  Obviously the film was mainly made for laughs and it did provide them so can see why you like it, but the rest of the film was a huge let down for me, I didn't really enjoy the last 30 mins in any way if I recall.  Do absolutely love Danny Mcbride and Craig Robinson though, arguably my 2 favourite US comedy actors.

6. #6 bongtokes6200, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    pineapple express was a good movie, loved it. but the interview was dog shit dude i giggled a couple times but all the little one liners and shit were so corny and dumb, was severely disappointed after all that hype

7. Ended up talking through most of the Interview. Only part that I liked was the fake fucking grapefruit line when Franco figures it out.
    Pineapple Express was funny but I think it was mostly Danny McBride.
    This is the End was good as far as I remember. Saw it once baked but don't recall much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. im a fan of any plot that contains "pineapple express 2" lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The Interview wasn't bad but it was so lame and mediocre. It felt like they wrote the script in an hour, filmed the movie the next day, edited it that night and moved on.