Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass this drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ricky_lowry, Feb 10, 2015.

1. To begin, I am 5"11, 190 and I would consider myself a moderate smoker. I haven't smoked in 21 days, it will be 23 days when I am tested. I have sweated, but nothing like a athlete would. I have been drinking plenty of water/cranberry juice everyday. I am taking the supplements cranberry juice, milk thistle and niacin. I am also trying to eat a high fiber diet with plenty of fruits of veggies. I have passed 2 at home drug tests, but I just don't trust those. One was taken mid morning and the line was solid. The other was taken the first pee of the day and was very faint. I do have some body fat and that is also what scares me. Any ideas? Synthetic urine is not a option. Thank you so much if you can take a few minutes to reply! 

2. You're good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Read the rules, get these DT threads outa here

4. Yes, you will pass, definitely. Possibly anyway, or maybe not.

5. Nah nigga. You fucked 😁😅😳😱

6. I passed the lab test! Woohoo!