diesel trucks rolling coal on motorcycles

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Bob Barker, Feb 9, 2015.

1. #21 cannabisdayzzzd, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    Faggot wanna be rednecks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. IDK - Im not a deisel mechanic. All I know is every deisel truck with mods I see blows a shit ton of smoke...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmrcA7j0afI

3. Didnt know there was such a thing [​IMG]
    I mean - I know theres gay people, and I know theres rednecks, but there aint too many gay rednecks, and even less wannabe rednecks. So a gay wannabe redneck is a very special rare breed indeed.

4. Yah well neither am i (well kinda since i do hvac which includes oil burners but thats just being technical) . In most cases these mod'd trucks blowing a bunch of smoke have an aftermarket tuner on em where they just click the hp level they want and it dumps the fuel (eg a +250hp setting) these people, while fast, are not ideally tuned and a lot of that "coal" isnt necessary. A truck doing a tractor pull is prob going to throw smoke though,even if stock cuz the drivers prob got 4wd on with his foot on the floor and is pulling until the thing either stalls or slips, therefore just dumping fuel in hopes of getting a little more distance. Even my little tdi smokes some in its stock form but these guys who go to pass on the highway and blind everyone behind them are just blowin smoke because having stacks and rolling coal obv means your dick must be huge right?

5. You just aren't exposed to many.
    They are very common.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Definitely a lot of wannabe rednecks in my area they love it here with their "Carolina squat" splashing around in mud puddles and what not...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. My brain was trying to create a gay redneck voice but there was an ERROR.  I even searched youtube.