GoldGrowers LED and HPS Blue Cheese DWC ScrOG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Feb 8, 2015.

I have grown F&D in the past and its definitely a route that I shall be going down again 

2. No man, it's Dinafem. I have a barneys farm blue cheese seed that I got for free coincidentally. I'd like to try that out and see the difference one day. this is the 5th time I have grown this plant out, it's really great quality bud

3. That is excellent :)

Im looking forward to your experienced opinion on the difference between the two one day :)
    ~ poke

It will probably be a while before I get the chance to grow it out, I have so many plans at the moment. I have tangerine dream plants growing at the moment and will like to have another grow with it afterwards. I plan to breed out some of my 30+ auto strains that I have in storage. And I have just bought a honey banana seed which I'd like to start pretty soon 

5. Trust me. You are preaching to the choir. Ive got 3 grows a year for the next three years planned already hehe

Every grow i create another 10-15 strains too.... :hide:

Diggin myself in too, no worries, just remind me when you get to it if ya could. Got CRS you know. :p
    ~ poke

6. What's CRS poke? 

7. Gonna pull up the chair. looks like a fun thread

8. Good to have you on board Brada

9. CRS is the early on set of Alzheimer's.

Also known as Can't Remember Shit.

Lol

10. Haha, what letter said :p

Dam I think I might have that too 

12. Haha if you dont, you definitely will :lol:

I can't remember if I have it or not 

14. Have what? :confused:

15. LOL what? damn mongoose cockaroach my garbage

16. Think im going to pull up a chair and watch in here. The journal that is for those of you that arent remembering anything lol.

17. The screen is now in place, a little premature perhaps but it's nice to have done ready. Hopefully it won't take long to reach the screen 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. You say about a month or so till you reach the screen?

I would expect about 5 days lol. I will be flowering within a month for sure 

20. Sorry my thought process was a little slow lol. Ieant about a month till the screen is about filled.
    Do you top or anything before you reach the screen?