GoldGrowers LED and HPS Blue Cheese DWC ScrOG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Sent pm last night before I saw this lol.

2. GG, the BF Blue Cheese is craickin'! Huge buds, funky smell... Glad its legal to grow here in Colorado, 'cause I'm sure everyone on my street knew I was growing.

3. haha yeah the Dinafem version gave off quite a stink too. It's the reason why I swapped my carbon filter brand from prima klima, to rhino pro. Massive difference in quality, and it really needed it.

Did you get much of the blue/purple colour?

4. No purple at all! I know that a cooler night temp will do that, but the natural purple/blue just wasn't in this pheno's cards, I suppose. Dude, I could smell that shit from the street! And my grow room is on the far end of the opposite side of the house!! Barking mad, bro... The buds those things put off are huge! Hey man, you care if I PM you about some of my scrog concerns sometime?

Attached Files:

• 638.JPG
      638.JPG
      File size:
      442 KB
      Views:
  5. nice stick of bud there mate. The first time I finished this plant it had lots of colour, but most of the runs it was mostly green. During the last week most of the colour came out due to the lack of nutrients.

Yeah give me a shout anytime about the ScrOG. I'm not running a ScrOG right now, but I have run one many times in the past so should be able to help if you have problems

6. I have reached the same conclusion...
    /r
    ~GHG

7. This cola looks really tasty! I could almost smell it from the other side of the world

8. How are you draining this ressy?

9. What are the white tags clipped onto the stems under the screen? I see they read BCP perhaps?

10. most of the time I let the plants drain it for me. But if I need to empty it for some reason I'll use a submersible pump. I don't drain the reservoir very often. Usually only when changing to flower nutes and on clean up day (day after harvest day)

11. They are Amblyseius cucumeris, they are predatory mites that feed on thrips

12. That is looking real real Yummy