Law of Attraction/Consciousness (An important story to share)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Smooth Criminal, Feb 8, 2015.

1. #1 Smooth Criminal, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Ok.About a year ago or two maybe (somewhere at that time),I used to lay in bed before I sleep and think of a watch that I really wanted.I just imagined how it's going to be,and how I wanted to receive it.Don't ask it was just for the fuck of it.So months and months past and I forgot about it,and all the plans I had made for it.So a couple of months ago,I received a watch.I thought it was a piece of shit,I didn't care for it at all,I was about to throw it in the trash.Until one morning I was looking at the watch that stopped working because I didn't take good care of it,and realized it's the same exact watch I designed in my imagination and I received it the same way I imagined (wanted) to receive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I started to cry from the happiness.I found my self,I've realized ive been running away from myself because I was about throw it away and thought it was worthless.Thats why my life was a shithole.It tought me a lesson.To always appreciate and love what you have,because its from you.If you hate your enemies or whatsoever,the only person your going against is yourself.That's the only way you could find love,through yourself.Only you can find yourself.From that point on I meditate everyday.I love everything,because you make your reality through yourself.I started to cry when I found myself,of how beautiful my life is.Even the hard times I went through,that you can't nearly imagine how bad it was.I've changed completely,and learned a lot of lessons.I changed my life through myself.Now I carry the watch everywhere to remind me of how awesome I am.I've realized that my life is awesome no matter what,because I created it.I found myself.

Anybody wanna add something to this??

2. Cool...i guess... That's enough weed for you kiddo ;)

3. How do you think the ancients built the great pyramid's,or about the legend of Atlantis??And yes I,thought about it/did my research and got some solid info on this relating to consciousness,energy,and universal law's.

But im not sure about exposing it,you would know why.

4. #4 Smooth Criminal, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Intelligent post's about this topic please.Still on the road,finding answers through myself.

5. I'll buy that watch off you for $10

[​IMG]

6. I agree. The world's hungry are just lazy fucks.

7. I would be really interested in learning this

SomeoneWhoNeedsSomeHelp

8. You had a peek at your true nature.  Youtube self-inquiry and find out who you really are. 

9. #9 JiggyJax, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    I would recommend the following resources:

Books:
    As A Man Thinketh/As A Woman Thinketh
    The Celestine Prophecy
    Movies:
    What the Bleep Do We Know?
    The Secret

I found What the Bleep first and then The Secret.  I'd probably recommend watching The Secret first.  The Secret is more emotional and What the Bleep is all about the science so it kind of reinforces what you learn in The Secret.

There's a lot more but these are good places to start.

The best thing you can do is pay attention to yourself and your thoughts and try to see the relationship between them and your reality.

"Works for me, that's all I know" - Bruce Hornsby

10. the fact anything(a universe) exists at all, gives credence to truth.

all derives from a common source; a singularity of eternal energy and infinite potential. separation and independence are illusions; existence works interdependent with itself.

The singularity has no otherthing to relate; no mirrors, relationships or companionship. relying on stunning act of radiating curiosity- it sets forth on its own self-discovery; to know and understand itself without prejudice or desire but, instead with real, firsthand experience.

an undifferentiated vibration of consciousness permeates all, evenly and thru-out, radiating pure, unfettered being, never at fault.

all is evolved from the necessity of intended energy manifesting as consciousness.

nothing is static

11. We don't see the world as it is, We see the world as we are.

What you Think, Feel, Expect in life will shape and create your reality.

We are energy. The law of attraction works if you know how to properly set your frequency and tune in.

12. Universal synergy. Anaximines and Anaxagoras introduce concepts such as love/strife to describe the philosophical motion of atoms coming together and tearing themselves apart as molecules.

Today that means dehydration synthesis and hydrolysis for the reverse. Life is a steam engine and I toss herbs in the way to see my own track beneath my feet. Be happy friends :)