Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DVii, Feb 8, 2015.

Do you think Gus really has much to do with it other than giving him a job?

I thought that Mike was a private detective of some sort when he worked with
    Saul, or am I mistaken?

I thought it was mentioned in BB what he used to do, retired...ended up with
    Gus. Wasn't he a cop in Philly and maybe was discharged? Obviously found
    Saul...started working with Saul, and somehow got Mike to work with Gus.

Then Gus hired him to be "Head of Corporate Security" for Los Pollos Hermanos?

Or did Mike have the connection to Gus all along?

:confused_2:

Anyways I guess my point is, the only thing Gus could really do is hire him and
    be like "use your own brand of justice, just don't let it interfere with my bizness."

Damn it Saul, we need to know how the hell Gus fits into this sitch. And Mike. :poke:

My brain hurts, over thinking this shit. :smoke:

2. im thinking gus and saul get into some kind of controntation where mike flexes his skills saul sees he could use him puts him to work as a pric

i have no clue but their both obviously down bad and hurtin for some money

3. #43 puddleglum, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    Parking lot attendant is Mike's version of Saul's Cinnabon hell. Betting he really pissed someone off back in Philly!

Balloons and ice cream dates for your grandchild is not cheap. :poke: :D

5. remember this is 6 yrs before he met walt 

he might not have a grand duaghter yet if he does she's gotta be a baby or toddler

:eek:

I forgot about da future...

[​IMG]

All this past, present, future shit is blowing mah mind. :smoke:

7. 2nd episode really set it off for me. This is going to be a great series Vince is a genius.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

8. If you have Netflix, they are showing each episode on Netflix the day after it aired in the UK, I'm pretty sure.

9. Show is great so far, Odenkirk can carry this thing with the good writing. It's just fun to watch and the comedic humor is something Breaking Bad didn't really have.

And just think that Mike Ehranmout has only appeared for about 2 minutes of screen time so far... will get better with time...

10. I wonder how long it will run for, I mean its a prequel and everybody is getting older lol.

Its a cool show though and I'm glad they made it.

11. so far so good. if they keep making quality episodes i will keep watching.

Oh, it will run for the sheer fact that everyone wants to see the Jesse and Walt cameos. Also, AMC seems pretty committed to the project and Vince Gilligan.

[​IMG]

Yeah I'm sure it will run, its a great show.
    I just mean I wonder how many seasons they will make, Mike was looking pretty old already :laughing:  :bongin:

15. They should just make a show with tuco. I'd watch the shit out of that.

16. Longest wait ever!

Friction ay? :ey:

[​IMG]

17. I know! I thought there was a new one last night, so we were sitting down, watching the Walking Dead. I went to turn on BCS and it wasn't there :cry:

I know, it would've been so much better than that TWD episode.
    They should have two night premiere's every week. 

It's too bad they don't immediately follow TWD with Comic Book Men.
    I think they're hilarious, and have the coolest job sometimes. Anyways,
    back to Saul.

You mean to tell me he can bag a chick who isn't a "masseuse"? 

:laughing:

I thought I saw some tension with Kim...we need more deets on that relationship.

:poke:

19. All the people who said this show was gonna flop can suck my clit cuz I really dig it so far! Can't wait for tonight's episode 😊

20. Patiently waiting for tonights episode

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•