Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DVii, Feb 8, 2015.

1. I can't believe there isn't a thread for this already, but if there is I can't find it.
    You read the title, watch the trailers, watch the show, tell us what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xIGfVFb-U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBN8Rvbi8kE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O56TuYQb_cs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGsC_LO3oFY

Premiere's tonight on AMC punks! :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can't wait. I'm not expecting breaking bad quality but I know it's gonna be sweet

3. I can't wait :)

4. Nothing I see about the plot is engrossing, at least on the surface.  Meanwhile, Breaking Bad was probably the most intense show I've ever seen, and even just reading the plot you were thinking "damn no way, wonder how something like this will turn out."  

I just don't have that watching these previews...  With that said, I'll still be tuning in because Vince Gilligan is an extraordinary writer and he can't do no wrong in my eyes after giving us such a masterpiece.

5. Looks fucking great, loved Saul throughout Breaking Bad..this will be a massive hit I hope! Already a season two in the works as well I think :bongin:

6. #7 DVii, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    I'm curious...who is this guy Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill?

The most interesting part about him is he was always "I know a guy who,
    knows a guy..." He was the common thread between a lot of the main
    players from BB if not all of them. How did he get these connections?

Is he friend or foe? Opportunist maybe. :confused_2:

We know he's not clean, and I think we like dirty, gritty stories. :devious:

edit:

Episode Description

Hmmm....very curious indeed. :smoke:

7. Oh wow...I'm hooked. :eek: :D :yay:

This show is gonna be sooo good. 

8. Omg that ending!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I love it, I love it, I love it. 

I'm so down for all the origin stories of BB if that's the way they're going.

Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow!

10. I can't wait for tomorrow too.

It all starts to make sense now. He always knew someone who knew someone that knew someone and now we get to see that unfold.

Also in bb, we saw the evolution of ww to Heisenberg. Now we see the evolution of jimmy to saul.

11. Goddamn that ending was sooo AHH!

I'll wait to say anything though until people get to catch up. :smoking:

Of all people Royk...not who I expected at all. :yay:

12. Arrrrrrrr tell me what's going on is there a new breaking bad??? WHAT'S HAPPENING lol have I missed it?!?!?!

:laughing:

No, we're getting the prequel to BB. You barely missed the premiere.
    Go find it ASAP, the interwebz can help!

:p

14. #15 cheeto_soda, Feb 9, 2015
    yeah, I second that. I definitely feel like this will be Saul's (or jimmy's?) breaking bad, just not on as grand as a scale as Heisenberg's transition. Anyway, that was a pretty sweet episode. I love the vibe this show puts out. Can't wait for tomorrow

15. Sorry I'm baked i'm not following you lol up there with the birds me tonight haha
    Have you just started watching it?

16. New show on AMC called Better Call Saul started tonight. It takes place prior to Breaking Bad and follows the life of the lawyer, Saul, before meeting Walter. You can watch it either on demand or i think AMCs website puts up their episodes.

17. Wow well i'm from England so probably won't be out over hear just yet but I'll be looking forward to it that's for sure loved Saul innit haha he made me laugh. I may even watch it again this week always better second time round as first team you miss bits.

18. Episode one was fucking sweet and hilarious. Love that we don't have to wait a whole week for episode 2

19. #20 DVii, Feb 9, 2015
    Episode Description

:D

I'm so ready for _ _ _ _ ! Been thinking about it all day, what's he gonna do?

And who is Saul gonna call, Ghostbusters! :laughing: JK.