First time micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by KBD86, Feb 8, 2015.

1. It's really is some good flavored smoke and your girls do look awesome man and I'll look for a good p and k organic nute :)

2. You might like this ;) I'm making my own carbon filter the inside diameter is 6 1/2 inches so I can seal it around my exhaust fan. I sill have to construct a center for it and fill it with carbon. In the second picture the top surface is what will seal around the exhaust fan I'm using 2 seals one on each side of the 6 mounting bolts I'm going to use.

Attached Files:

3. Ok so here are the newest additions to the family :) and I topped the one in the second picture and the third picture I tried my hand at fiming. All of my plants are looking great! Oh and the one showing sex....was male so I took his ass out the box lol. :lol:

Attached Files:

4. I had a feelin that was a little bastard but I didn't wanna say the truth lmao but that's great that your trying different training techniques, I believe it's good to experiment to create experience :D FIMing is one that I haven't quite gotten the hang of lol

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

5. You wouldn't have hurt my feelings lol it happens I guess. But like you said experience comes from experiment :)

6. Update and it's looking promising! :D

Attached Files:

7. Finally got around to an update. I've been super busy with work and stuff but anyway. Here are my 3 girl's I took these pics during lights off so they are drooped dowb. the 1st one is the biggest at 1 foot and the second is about 8 inches and the 3rd 6 inchs. I've not been keeping up with how long they have been flowering but they are about 2 weeks since pistols I believe. The oj containers are working like a charm so far. I've had 2 males and it looks like I may have a hermaphrodite but it's not far enough to tell. My homemade carbon filter works like a charm no smell outside the box but inside is a different story ;). Also I've been feeding them big bloom by fox farms. They seem to be liking it.

Attached Files:

8. You came a long way from when I last commented. Looks like your figuring this out! Glad to see you stuck with it and took the good advice from some awesome blades. Keep it up

9. Thanks the advice from you all have help a tremendous amount. I've learned at lot and have more to Learn

10. Wooooooo!! *woo-girl voice* haha They look promising bro! :D Use some string and make a loose loop below the top node and pull that loop over to a side and train those lower nodes to grow to the light for more yield ;) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427144859.401004.jpg that grow was the first ever like a year ago haha but the one in the right is what I'm referring to. They look sooper healthy, I'm glad my advice was productive :D

11. Ok guys need some pro help. I have one of my girl's tip leaves curling down. Now 3 days ago I had surgery and I watered all of them a good bit so I wouldn't have to tend to them for at least a few days. I think I may have over watered and this is the only one doing it too. What do you guys think my lights are not to close i know for a fact. Other than that they are getting super frosty :D

Attached Files:

12. Yeah I'd agree, looks like signs of over watering. How many holes are in the bottom of her container? Maybe add an extra hole or two and loosen up the dirt in the pot so it'll dry out that extra moisture? Definitely coming along tho :D

13. I have like 6 holes in the bottom and I take a knife and loosens the soil but not done it in a few weeks so I'll deff do that

14. Here is my little monster she's all frosty and the top cola it getting thick! :D

Attached Files:

15. Update been a while but I've still been taking care of me ladies here's the monster from the last post it's getting orange hairs. :D and ps the clear box is my fruiting chamber for my cubensis ;)

Attached Files:

16. Hella jelly of the cubensis by the way haha ;)

17. I remember reading about a guy using weed as a substrate for cubes. he also claimed to use dollar notes to fruit a whole batch. you should do a little mini experiment with some old fan leaves lol

18. Wow never hear that before lol but definitely would be worth a try have my ladies help grow my mushies lol :D and I will also look into the dollar never heard of this either learn something new all the time thanks for the input.